Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Were We Sitting For Forest Then Boys, Girls And The Rest?

last time we played there on the friday night before xmas we stood all game , every time the pa system told us to sit down the famous FOR 31 QUID WE ll STAND UP song came out . so glad connolly nicked us a point

With all these people that say they're standing, if they're not now i'll laugh.

I was thinking the same thing, this is the replica to the cov game at the ricoh for the 1st time. 5000 no noise at all, just towards dennis wise at the start.

Get over to Z, t'is the place to be.

You can't just move places though can ya. I don't want another episode where i got kicked out of my own seat at Leicester vs Qpr. That dreaded day for me. If i didn't have to move out of my own, i'm sure i wouldn't of had to get evicted like.

Get over to Z, t'is the place to be.

Im confident block Z will be all standing and all singing.

Did you realise were next to their hardcore A-block.

You can't just move places though can ya. I don't want another episode where i got kicked out of my own seat at Leicester vs Qpr. That dreaded day for me. If i didn't have to move out of my own, i'm sure i wouldn't of had to get evicted like.

Ahh ye of little away day experience.

You can just move places :)

Archived