Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Were We Sitting For Forest Then Boys, Girls And The Rest?

I will be sitting in a comfy chair in a house near Lisieux.

If someone wants to PM me their World log-on details so that I can listen to the match I'll bring them back some smelly French cheese or something :sick:

I hope we all stand tomorrow

I'm on row B so i'll defo stand, imo if all the away/home fans stand it looks better than sitting down ( Dunno Why :blink: )

It looks like their more involved in the game i agree with.

They wont be sat they will be stood, if you go to your seat they'll definatley move, they will just move up. I dont think it will happen anyway to be honest, Forest isnt that sort of ground, its more packed in. You'll be fine, it will be one heck of a night

Yeh im not worried at all. I will just ask them to move and they will. Looking forward to it, we shouldnt really be moaning about where were sitting as im sure some unlucky people havent even got a ticket :unsure: Looking forward to it. Shame most of the posters on here dont have their face as their avater otherwise we could all look out for each other!

Yeh im not worried at all. I will just ask them to move and they will. Looking forward to it, we shouldnt really be moaning about where were sitting as im sure some unlucky people havent even got a ticket :unsure: Looking forward to it. Shame most of the posters on here dont have their face as their avater otherwise we could all look out for each other!

Well il be the one going mental! :cool:

I will be sitting in a comfy chair in a house near Lisieux.

If someone wants to PM me their World log-on details so that I can listen to the match I'll bring them back some smelly French cheese or something :sick:

Cancel that - it appears that my old account is still working for some reason...the match commentary and the duff cheese is all mine! :banana:

Don't worry about it, at Derby last season me and a mate were near the bottom where everyone was sitting, so after about 10 minutes we went up and found two empty seats near the back, then the guys who had tickets there turned up but it was no hassle, everyone was standing anyway so we just moved along the row a bit to make room for them. :thumbup:

Archived