Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Were We Sitting For Forest Then Boys, Girls And The Rest?

Bollocks!!!

:@:

Anyone else gonna be singing anywhere near me then? X1 sounds like theres gonna be a few of us in close or not?

Just try & get in the Bridgeford first, if they say no then fairplay!

does anybody know why some rows are numbered and some letters? which is highest row and which is lowest row?

im block T.

Goes up to row Z i believe starting at A, maybe its the numbers in the Brian Clough Stand.

Goes up to row Z i believe starting at A, maybe its the numbers in the Brian Clough Stand.

i see. thanks. can only wait and see i suppose although i dont fancy being nr the front :( anywhere there is standing i might try to move too. stand in the aisles like at Barnsley would be good.

i see. thanks. can only wait and see i suppose although i dont fancy being nr the front :( anywhere there is standing i might try to move too. stand in the aisles like at Barnsley would be good.

By the sounds of it everyone wants to stand, so just stay where you are and stand. It will help the atmosphere as it gets more people standing.

theres a lot of talk about people moving and stuff. But weve sold all the tickts so there will be no spare seats. Don't you think some people will be bothered if you've decided to move to their seat, as you've managed to unluckily be seated at the front? :unsure:

If im in a decent seat and someone decided to sit there, when I get there I will simply tell them to **** off back to their own seat :angry:

im not planning take another person seat cos i know the ticket is sold, i'll wait till 5 mins before kick off spend time in the concourse then go up into the stadium and see where people are gathered. if there is room in the aisles like it was at Barnsley i will stand around. if stewards are being heavy handed and harsh then i suppose i'll go to the correct seat.

if we all sit in our own seats and stand i doubt they can try to get 5,400 blues to sit down???!?!

theres a lot of talk about people moving and stuff. But weve sold all the tickts so there will be no spare seats. Don't you think some people will be bothered if you've decided to move to their seat, as you've managed to unluckily be seated at the front? :unsure:

If im in a decent seat and someone decided to sit there, when I get there I will simply tell them to **** off back to their own seat :angry:

Right 1st things 1st, people move so that they can stand and sing with others. Theirs no reason why you cant sit where in your seat, but surely on a night like tmora you will want to be with the atmosphere. Thats what made barnsley and preston what they were last season, groups moved to stand and sing together. A lot of people wernt happy with the atmosphere at coventry a couple of years back. Its because their wernt any singing groups together or anything like that.

Right 1st things 1st, people move so that they can stand and sing with others. Theirs no reason why you cant sit where in your seat, but surely on a night like tmora you will want to be with the atmosphere. Thats what made barnsley and preston what they were last season, groups moved to stand and sing together. A lot of people wernt happy with the atmosphere at coventry a couple of years back. Its because their wernt any singing groups together or anything like that.

I wholeheartedly agre with you. My point is, I don't want to walk up from the concourse 5 mins from the start and some tw@t is sitting in my seat just because he wants to where 'the atmosphere is'. Hell, I want to be with the atmosphere aswell. But if im down at the front im not just gonna move to the back and take someone elses seat. With the amount of traveling fans im sure there will be no problem with atmosphere I can assure you, plus you've got the added factor of it being a derby/night game.

I wholeheartedly agre with you. My point is, I don't want to walk up from the concourse 5 mins from the start and some tw@t is sitting in my seat just because he wants to where 'the atmosphere is'. Hell, I want to be with the atmosphere aswell. But if im down at the front im not just gonna move to the back and take someone elses seat. With the amount of traveling fans im sure there will be no problem with atmosphere I can assure you, plus you've got the added factor of it being a derby/night game.

They wont be sat they will be stood, if you go to your seat they'll definatley move, they will just move up. I dont think it will happen anyway to be honest, Forest isnt that sort of ground, its more packed in. You'll be fine, it will be one heck of a night

Archived