Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MADLEVEIN

leicester mercury

i think thats why we need a high profile manager that can handle star names. not a manager that builds a team out of bargain buy's and unknown's. milan wants city to be a rocket. not the stephenson type.

i just want to say and i cant reveal my source, but its a very good one. i heard milan didn't like allen after just 2 weeks of him being there. Well let's hope he's not involved in the appointment of the next manager then because he's shit at this recruitment game

i also heard milan flew to australia to try to sign robbie fowler for allen to say no,i dont want him. A decent less egotisitcal chairman would have discussed this with his manager before flying half way around the world

now i dont know about you but with milan's money, would it have been so bad to have the option of fowler and hasslebank up front for a year. they could have the ticket to the premiership they might not have. they would, err no might have attracted other name players.

MM appointed Allen to make the football decisions, he interviewed many people and said he was the best by far, presumably then if Allen decides for football reasons, what else could it be that he doesn't want these two in the team MM should respect that decision. If he didn't have such a big ego and a big mouth he wouldn't have come across as an idiot by letting everyone think we we're going to sign someone before it was agreed. Surely MM must have read Allens comments about not making deals public, but no it's MM's toy and he'll play with it how he wants to - like a spoilt child.

i know this was milans plan but i think it was a good one. i dont think allen could handle stars like that. perhap you should recruit the next manger then i think he might have bottled it. also like to add. i'm sick of seeing dick heads on central news talking to the press saying they represent the fans. dont go down to the stadium at 10am in protest. get a fooking job you arse

Archived