Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
syston_fox

Another version of the Allen v Mandaric story

THIS IS A POST ON ANOTHER BOARD THOUGHT I SHOULD PASS IT ON This bloke, Andy is his namewas out with his mate (who works for fox fm radio) and they went to Fat Cats- as we all know its one of the hang outs for the players. In there they found, Kisnorbo, Henderson, Doyle, Whitbred and Mr Allen himself. Well after having a couple of drinks Andys mate decided he'd go and ask MA what went off, Andy went with him, being a Leicester fan obviously he wanted to know! So his mate asked him sraight out.....Allen said that he could'nt even pick the team without MM interfering, that MM was constantly telling him who should play, that he had been asking for several weeks for a left sided player, because he could see were playing too narrow, yet when ever he went to MM about it, MM was only interested in bringing another striker in. That he would'nt let him go after the players he really wanted, and he bought players in who he could tell straight away wouldn't be good enough, but MM would'nt listen. He was asked how many of the new signings were his decisions.........he said FOUR.......He said he knew what was coming because he stood his ground over the JFH fiasco......Then Andys mate asked him about Clarke, Andy said Allen actually looked like he was going to start crying again when he started to talk about him. Clarke didn't have two heart attacks, he had four, and then he said he didn't care if he got the sack, but for MM to sack Doyle, who got Clarke's heart going again all four times before the paramedics got there, he was fuming over. After what he did that night he deserved better treatment. He said the atomosphere at the ground was nasty and you could feel how everything was controlled, which is why he tried to make the training ground a squad only place. Andy said Kisnorbo and Henderson didn't say anything whilst Allen was talking, but they were watching and listening to all of it. After that they just spoke a bit about the future, wishing him goodluck, etc

A mate sent me this that he saw on another forum - not sure how true it is or anything but it makes for more interesting reading.

This is how rumours start and exactly how peoples views are made murky! Its all hearsay and as others have said its a rumour already posted.

One day, I`ll pick the right time, I`ll start an online rumour and will post it in a few threads and I`ll wait to see if it actually appears on other forums and the tabloids because I think it will.

This is how rumours start and exactly how peoples views are made murky! Its all hearsay and as others have said its a rumour already posted.

One day, I`ll pick the right time, I`ll start an online rumour and will post it in a few threads and I`ll wait to see if it actually appears on other forums and the tabloids because I think it will.

How about Eric Cantana as the new manager? :D

It does have a bit of substance to it though.

It came out the night before it was revealed by Clemence that Clarke had 4 Failures, and in that 'rumour' it says Allen said Clarke had 4 failures.

He might have just seen Allen and asked how Clarke was and made the rest up i don't know but it does have that tiny bit of credibility.

Archived