Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Villa (Now we've got there!)

Tickets came today, Booked half a day off Wednesday, North Stand Upper.

Finding it hard to get optimistic for this game after Saturday's shower, Mind you i'm listening to the moan in and think anyone would struggle to be optimistic whilst listening to that let alone me!

Someone mentioned earlier that they had got tickets in the lower North, is that correct?? I just thought we had half the Doug Ellis and the upper North? If so thats a hell of a lot more tickets than 6,400. Does anyone no if there are any tickets left anyway and if so how many?

Someone mentioned earlier that they had got tickets in the lower North, is that correct?? I just thought we had half the Doug Ellis and the upper North? If so thats a hell of a lot more tickets than 6,400. Does anyone no if there are any tickets left anyway and if so how many?

No, I was just being hitler.

Your correct there in Doug Ellis & Upper North. About 4000 have been sold I think.

I was told today when I got my tickets that there were 1500 left.

I was told today when I got my tickets that there were 1500 left.

OS says 2700 left.

Does anyone know if there will be bog roll in the ladies toilets?

Thank you in advance.

No, i just used it all now. :unsure:

Archived