Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Villa (Now we've got there!)

Should think there will be, on foxtravel they were passing forms round for applications? :unsure:

Surely they aren't priority one.

Jim took our details last night on our coach (coach 1) I dont know if every bus did this?

Anyone know the time of fox travel?.

.. Im going

I just need to know, 'coz i need time to leave college, aswell as thinking of an excuse to get out of college early(any ideas?)

(cant have day off ( otherwise i would!) because its an apprenticeship and they will ring my boss :( )

Come on you blooooze

Jim took our details last night on our coach (coach 1) I dont know if every bus did this?

Anyone know the time of fox travel?.

.. Im going

I just need to know, 'coz i need time to leave college, aswell as thinking of an excuse to get out of college early(any ideas?)

(cant have day off ( otherwise i would!) because its an apprenticeship and they will ring my boss :( )

Come on you blooooze

Coaches leave at 5.30.

Coaches leave at 5.30.

How sure are you?

if thats the case then....ROCK ON!

Although i finish at 5.15 or 4.15

But hopefully my teacher that afternoon is a Leicester fan, might get to go early then :D

If its the mardy bitch then its either doctors/dentist excuse :rolleyes:

How sure are you?

if thats the case then....ROCK ON!

Although i finish at 5.15 or 4.15

But hopefully my teacher that afternoon is a Leicester fan, might get to go early then :D

If its the mardy bitch then its either doctors/dentist excuse :rolleyes:

Depending on your college, hospital could be your best bet!

Will we be given further allocation should the 6,000+ run out?

I think there will be tickets left by Friday but am worried about them selling out. :cry:

Oh I can't wait for this, Villa one of my most hated club, Probably ahead of Cov, Forest, Derby, Wolves, Up there with Arsenal! lol

I'm not into causing trouble but hope I get a seat near the Villa fans just so I can give them some abuse!

I'm hoping there will be some left on monday, I am confident there will be.

Unrelated but Coventry are taking 11,000 to Old Trafford.

11,000 is pretty good but its against Man Utd what do you expect :rolleyes:

11,000 doesnt suprise me. we probably would do the same? and we'd take 6,000 to chelsea, arsenal and liverpool if we got them in a cup match.

i've got tickets for this villa game i've heard about. row UU in the PQ block or something? havent seen my ticket so cannae confirm that.

Archived