Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LE8Blue

Shef wed talk

To be honest, Hillsborough has been an awful ground, results wise, it is an awful ground, and it has an awful ambience to the place, which gives me migraines. I can fully understand why a lot don't want to go.

I shall, on the other hand, be stocking up in Imigran. :thumbup:

Guess Im the only one who likes Hillsborough then :laugh:

Apart from the fact we won the cup there in 1997, I can't think of one good thing about the place. The stewarts get "over friendly" on the search outside the ground, the concourse is tiny and no matter where you sit, you're stuck behind a massive great pillar!! Combine the fact that the last two times we've played there have seen some of the worst performances Ive ever seen from a Leicester side and you could say that Im not the biggest fan of Hillsborough

Check out the Monk! Is that the trader's bird?

Unfortunately not. Was supposed to be meeting her on thursday but she had to work late totting up the daily trading. boo. To be honest dont think anythings going to happen on that one, but this is an intruiging one with an old friend. We will see. Text me your bank account details and I will pay you that tenner, unless you fancy waiting until Shef utd on the 23rd (might be in Singapore).

You coming Chelsea?

Unfortunately not. Was supposed to be meeting her on thursday but she had to work late totting up the daily trading. boo. To be honest dont think anythings going to happen on that one, but this is an intruiging one with an old friend. We will see. Text me your bank account details and I will pay you that tenner, unless you fancy waiting until Shef utd on the 23rd (might be in Singapore).

You coming Chelsea?

Ask a silly question.

Apart from the fact we won the cup there in 1997, I can't think of one good thing about the place. The stewarts get "over friendly" on the search outside the ground, the concourse is tiny and no matter where you sit, you're stuck behind a massive great pillar!! Combine the fact that the last two times we've played there have seen some of the worst performances Ive ever seen from a Leicester side and you could say that Im not the biggest fan of Hillsborough

You didn't get searched by the woman outside block T on wednesday night...

Gotta agree with it, been twice & they we're the worst performances from city I've watched...still I like going to sheffield, good train ride, good pub in the red light district & a nice city. The ground is unique as well which I like! :D

Gotta agree with it, been twice & they we're the worst performances from city I've watched...still I like going to sheffield, good train ride, good pub in the red light district & a nice city. The ground is unique as well which I like! :D

So thats why you like it so much. There must be some joke about the "Stand up" part of your username somewhere.... :unsure:

Archived