Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

FoxesTrust Tournament!

I played for Sparky's team in the inaugural foxestrust tournament in which we managed to get to the semi-final.

We lost 1-0 with 2 seconds to go due to an unfortunate own goal :(

Sparky was immense in goal conceding only 5 in 5 games

Despite suffering in injury in the first game i think i did ok scoring 3 goals.. the favourite being when i charged the keeper down and he blasted it into me knackers!!

Unlucky Foxestalk who apparently went out in the group stage

Teeno scoring 2 fantastic goals in their only win but Anish made some top-class saves!!

I played for Sparky's team in the inaugural foxestrust tournament in which we managed to get to the semi-final.

Despite suffering in injury in the first game i think i did ok scoring 3 goals.. the favourite being when i charged the keeper down and he blasted it into me knackers!!

Teeno scoring 2 fantastic goals in their only win but Anish made some top-class saves!!

72060[/snapback]

Fair play to anish!! He was awesome!! Well a dog couldn't of missed those chances teeno had. Joke mate good finishes! Ahem i set one up! :D . After the 3 games we had an extra one and i scored a corker with me lefty!

72060[/snapback]

Fair play to anish!! He was awesome!! Well a dog couldn't of missed those chances teeno had. Joke mate good finishes! Ahem i set one up! :D . After the 3 games we had an extra one and i scored a corker with me lefty!

72065[/snapback]

Cheers guys, but it was my fault that we lost our second game 1-0 with a last minute goal :angry:

Was a good day all in all, well done Tomassi for getting to the semis and that goal where you charged down the goalie was hilarious! lol

We shouldn't forget to mention the fortunes of the OS team who lost all but one of their games! lol

72060[/snapback]

72065[/snapback]

Cheers guys, but it was my fault that we lost our second game 1-0 with a last minute goal :angry:

Was a good day all in all, well done Tomassi for getting to the semis and that goal where you charged down the goalie was hilarious! lol

We shouldn't forget to mention the fortunes of the OS team who lost all but one of their games! lol

72071[/snapback]

Well even if you do blame yourself which any of us dont think you should, you kept us in the game with so many amazing saves! I salute you lad! :thumbup::);)

Any news on talkingballs?

72072[/snapback]

Lost in the quarters apparently. :huh::thumbup:;)

72110[/snapback]

i think we thrashed them 3-0 in the quarters.. not sure :P

we had about 40 chances lol:wave:

72120[/snapback]

A chance to goal ratio somewhat akin to Connolly's. :whistle::S:unsure:;)

Points of note for the humble spectator (ie me):

-Mini-Scowy (Luke) has amazing ball skills!

-Teeno was class with his two goal fest (altho one was an own goal - shusssssshhhhh)

-Sambobs was unlucky not to get at least a hatrick.

But the best thing of all was cat buggerer Ryan sliding perfectly on his arse - absolute quality!

Points of note for the humble spectator (ie me):

-Mini-Scowy (Luke) has amazing ball skills!

-Teeno was class with his two goal fest (altho one was an own goal - shusssssshhhhh)

-Sambobs was unlucky not to get at least a hatrick.

But the best thing of all was cat buggerer Ryan sliding perfectly on his arse - absolute quality!

72166[/snapback]

You sure you got the right person?! :o

Unlucky lads, sorry I couldnt be there.

What about me Katy ?:(

72178[/snapback]

Bloody Hell yeah Ash you were bloody great - and most unlucky to give away a free kick when it was a Bobby Moore style tackle!

That Ref with the crap jeans was CRAP!!!!!!!!

72178[/snapback]

Bloody Hell yeah Ash you were bloody great - and most unlucky to give away a free kick when it was a Bobby Moore style tackle!

72182[/snapback]

Thanks Katy & Thank you for coming and supporting us :)

72178[/snapback]

72182[/snapback]

Thanks Katy & Thank you for coming and supporting us :)

72204[/snapback]

No worries, wouldnt have missed that! It was a freezing cold pleasure! More please!!!!!

Maybe you can play for us next time I saw your hoofing before the match & i would say you're on par with Matt Heath ;)

72209[/snapback]

So is my gran & she has no legs.

Maybe you can play for us next time I saw your hoofing before the match & i would say you're on par with Matt Heath ;)

72209[/snapback]

72210[/snapback]

That makes no sense at all.

72209[/snapback]

72210[/snapback]

My Gran actually doesn't have any legs if that was intended as a joke....

Archived