Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

FoxesTrust Tournament!

Thanks to everyone who took part. Just a shame that we were extremely unlucky in our first two games. We would have won the last game if that team had actually turned up. ;)

Anish was amazing in goal, only conceding 2 goals in 3 games, then keeping a further clean sheet in the friendly we won 3-0 against Electric Yetis.

Credit to Sam and Ryan who had played 90 minutes for Fosse earlier in the day, but still played well.

Ash was everywhere for us, well played lad. :thumbup:

Thanks to Benji, Teeno, Buzz and Luke who all put in good performances when they got the chance to play.

i was wearing green leicester keeper top .i played in goal cause i was knacked from this mornings match

72250[/snapback]

i remember you, but didn't know you were anything to do with on here, i was the one that drives katy about so her fans can meet her ;):ph34r:

Well done lads, thought we did well but were so unlucky!

Ah well, it happens!

What a strike by me in the friendly though ay? ;):P

72299[/snapback]

missed that strike i think someone had booted a ball agaist the roller shutter (again) and that caught my attention, saw you reeling away in celebration though.

good day all in all and it raised my foul mood (don't ask) a bit especially cat_burgers coccyx injury. lol

i was wearing green leicester keeper top .i played in goal cause i was knacked from this mornings match

72250[/snapback]

i remember you, but didn't know you were anything to do with on here, i was the one that drives katy about so her fans can meet her ;):ph34r:

Well done lads, thought we did well but were so unlucky!

Ah well, it happens!

What a strike by me in the friendly though ay? ;):P

72299[/snapback]

missed that strike i think someone had booted a ball agaist the roller shutter (again) and that caught my attention, saw you reeling away in celebration though.

good day all in all and it raised my foul mood (don't ask) a bit especially cat_burgers coccyx injury. lol

72322[/snapback]

Oi! I can drive myself thanks! and you're not coming anywhere with me again if you are going to be in a mood like that - time of the month or something?

Poor Ryan, he wasnt amused with me after I questioned his style of play - he does float down the wing with grace and style - whats wrong with that?

lol Katy I appreciate your input, but that's not what you said. The impression that you did of me was similar to that of a thunderbird. (arms out at the side, wobbling up and down ;) )

72345[/snapback]

You misquote me again Sir!

What's all this hootanany??? That was 100% clearly what you said Katy, as Stez says 'you can't polish a turd' :whistle:  lol

72354[/snapback]

Your twisting my words!!!! and im glad you understood the turd thing because I didnt! :ermm:

It was a good day - bloody freezing though and going for a wee in the men's toilets wasn't pleasant!!!

Apart from that though alot of fun was had - it's not the winning it's the taking part that matters - Is that what I have to say in these circumstances?

:o Katy and Stez!! should have said hello!! didnt know u both were there, but i was chatting loads to the foxestalk boys before i heard ''TOM TOM TOM'' from Sparky and the boys for our games hehe. i was in the reversable red england shirt??

:o Katy and Stez!! should have said hello!! didnt know u both were there, but i was chatting loads to the foxestalk boys before i heard ''TOM TOM TOM'' from Sparky and the boys for our games hehe. i was in the reversable red england shirt??

72367[/snapback]

Soz Tom - we should have really - will come and jump on you next time... that came out wrong didnt it?

72367[/snapback]

Soz Tom - we should have really - will come and jump on you next time... that came out wrong didnt it?

72368[/snapback]

haha just a bit

i might go down to the pub after the next home game if everyone goes so i can meet all new people like u and stex then perhaps :D

72367[/snapback]

72368[/snapback]

haha just a bit

i might go down to the pub after the next home game if everyone goes so i can meet all new people like u and stex then perhaps :D

72371[/snapback]

New people? and who is Stex? :wave:;)

72367[/snapback]

72368[/snapback]

haha just a bit

72371[/snapback]

New people? and who is Stex? :wave:;)

72374[/snapback]

oops.. :blink::thumbup:

Archived