Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dames

Kanye West - Graduation.

You lot are so white!

Aright, Wesley Snipes!!

If you EVER get the chance to see these boys live then take it. They are amazing. Really.

Roots Manuva came out half way through as a special guest and got completely shown up during a freestyling session. Yes, that's Roots Manuva (purveyor of one of the finest UK hip hop albums, Brand New Second Hand) getting shown up.

As for Chali 2na, what a total legend. Funny as f**k and he looks exactly like he sounds!

Phenomenal.

I saw Jurassic 5 at Reading festival when I was incredible stoned, it was my favourite ever festival moment (along with dancing along to Mr Scruff the year after next to the Barcardi Breezer tent).

They did a kazoo quartet thing, it was beautiful.

Seen them since in Birmingham and it was just as good, they did Day At The Races but over Crazy by Gnarls Barkley instead of the usual.

That was awesome.

Also saw Roots Manuva at Reading and that was awesome.

They were the first band on the main stage and we just lay on the grass and enjoyed it all.

Bloody marvellous.

I have no idea if anyone (with the exception of Fez) actually acts on my recommendations but f**k it I'm going to carry on regardless.

Found some more quality hip hop, very funky and very amusing in places too.

Abdominal - Escape from the Pigeon Hole

Enjoy (or not, as the case may be)

Archived