Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dames

Kanye West - Graduation.

I think this album is absolutly top class.

There isn't one bad song in my opinion.

Champion & Good Life & Homecoming > Any other rap/hip hop song.

I haven't even heard these songs but I know that is incorrect.

Best album Ive heard for a long time.... I think I actually prefer it to the other two but only because it hasnt got those annoying skits every other track.

Everything I am is my favourite (think thats what the songs called anyway). Homecoming took a bit of getting used to but it really grows on you

I haven't even heard these songs but I know that is incorrect.

Well not every song ever but they are probably the best rap songs of the past 3/4 years.

Whos better ? 50'Im rich and i love to brag about it' Cent? Tbh his album was a dissappointment.

Quality album for me, not interested in what the likes of NFFC Chris have to say about this.

Favourites from the album are I Wonder and Flashing Lights.

I wonder is my Myspace profile song. :cool:

Well not every song ever but they are probably the best rap songs of the past 3/4 years.

Whos better ? 50'Im rich and i love to brag about it' Cent? Tbh his album was a dissappointment.

You have an awful lot to learn about hip hop if the only comparison you can draw is 50 Cent.

I feel like a broken record sometimes but here's a list of proper hip hop, none of this commercial my willy's bigger than yours nonsense.

Foreign Beggars - Asylum Speakers (current favourite, stunning album)

The Roots - Things Fall Apart

Talib Kweli and Hi-Tek - Train of Thought

Jurassic 5 - Quality Control

Blackalicious - Blazing Arrow

One Self - Children of Possibility

Roots Manuva - Brand New Second Hand

Lowkey - Key to the Game 2

Skinnyman - Council Estate of Mind

D'Angelo - Voodoo (for R&B (ugh!) this is quality)

Common - Like Water for Chocolate

DJ Shadow - Endtroducing

Honestly mate try out some of these chaps and see how Kanye compares. If you still prefer Mr West then fair enough but I'd be very surprised if that's the case - some of the albums above are amongst my favourite music ever, nevermind hip hop.

You have an awful lot to learn about hip hop if the only comparison you can draw is 50 Cent.

I feel like a broken record sometimes but here's a list of proper hip hop, none of this commercial my willy's bigger than yours nonsense.

Foreign Beggars - Asylum Speakers (current favourite, stunning album)

The Roots - Things Fall Apart

Talib Kweli and Hi-Tek - Train of Thought

Jurassic 5 - Quality Control

Blackalicious - Blazing Arrow

One Self - Children of Possibility

Roots Manuva - Brand New Second Hand

Lowkey - Key to the Game 2

Skinnyman - Council Estate of Mind

D'Angelo - Voodoo (for R&B (ugh!) this is quality)

Common - Like Water for Chocolate

DJ Shadow - Endtroducing

Honestly mate try out some of these chaps and see how Kanye compares. If you still prefer Mr West then fair enough but I'd be very surprised if that's the case - some of the albums above are amongst my favourite music ever, nevermind hip hop.

Though you was a 50 fan thats all :P

I've heard quite a few of the albums there but in my honest opinion i just prefer Kanye probably because of the style of his beats and samples.

Not saying they are shit because they are not, Well 50 is.

But if you listen to Graduation the main subject matter through out is him bragging about his money etc.

:unsure:

It's all about Jurassic 5 for me at the moment though chaps.

If you EVER get the chance to see these boys live then take it. They are amazing. Really.

Roots Manuva came out half way through as a special guest and got completely shown up during a freestyling session. Yes, that's Roots Manuva (purveyor of one of the finest UK hip hop albums, Brand New Second Hand) getting shown up.

As for Chali 2na, what a total legend. Funny as f**k and he looks exactly like he sounds!

Phenomenal.

Profile linkage?

Archived