Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DanTheFoxBhoy

Aussie Foxes thread

Actually for all of you Daylight Savings kicks in this Sunday morning so it will be 4am which will be the old 3am......if that makes sense as you put your clocks forward (I think i've worked that out properly ) :scarf::scarf::scarf:

Edited by SOCCERROO FOX

• 3 months later...

Well i was after last nights putrid showing 3 nil down at half time.

At least you've got some fans. Unlike Sydney. And Gold Coast...think they had about 5 in the away end last night lol

How's Harry doing? Can't say I've been too impressed with Emerton so far.

At least you've got some fans. Unlike Sydney. And Gold Coast...think they had about 5 in the away end last night lol

How's Harry doing? Can't say I've been too impressed with Emerton so far.

Harry's been really good with out scoring, sets up alot of goals and alot of the play. We have a crap defence tho Leijer is overated, Vargas old then just kids.

Emerton has been playing central midfeild when i've seen him play, not sure why he never played there for Feynord or Blackburn.

Harry's been really good with out scoring, sets up alot of goals and alot of the play. We have a crap defence tho Leijer is overated, Vargas old then just kids.

Emerton has been playing central midfeild when i've seen him play, not sure why he never played there for Feynord or Blackburn.

Emerton gives the ball away a lot. Would fit in well at Leicester come to think of it....

As i left Adelaide at about the time of the formation of Adelaide United i never developed my appreciation for them..i saw a couple of games but never felt attached..never felt they were my side... I moved to Perth, but again never felt an attachment to the Glory.

Since returning from the UK in September, i had originally planned to go back to Adelaide... things and plans change and i discovered my future is in Perth so, on the 1st of January, i declared myself a West Aussie...and a Glory fan.

Clearly this has had the desired impact as since my support of the club..."we" are unbeaten and have stormed into the payoff zone... and yesterday was an example of quality football and a demolition of the once famous Victory.

GLORY GLORY!!

Just a reminder to all Australian Based city supporters the Southampton game is being shown live on Foxsports 1. at 630am tomorrow (Melbourne time).

I'll only get to watch the first half due to an early meeting at work.....spewing!

3.30am in Perth... Stupid Oclock

Not enough time to get to sleep and get up

not enough time to stay up and grab a kip before work

As i left Adelaide at about the time of the formation of Adelaide United i never developed my appreciation for them..i saw a couple of games but never felt attached..never felt they were my side... I moved to Perth, but again never felt an attachment to the Glory.

Since returning from the UK in September, i had originally planned to go back to Adelaide... things and plans change and i discovered my future is in Perth so, on the 1st of January, i declared myself a West Aussie...and a Glory fan.

Clearly this has had the desired impact as since my support of the club..."we" are unbeaten and have stormed into the payoff zone... and yesterday was an example of quality football and a demolition of the once famous Victory.

GLORY GLORY!!

I lived in Brisbane for my first year, so I've always had a soft spot for the Roar, or Strikers as they used to be known.

Been in Sydney ever since but can't quite get into the local side. The stadium is great, just nowhere enough fans to fill it. 8000 turned up yesterday from a city of 4 million...not great.

And sitting near the front like I do I have to watch Zelkjo lumbering about during the warm up. Would love to ask him about his Leicester days. lol

Have met Corica a couple of times as by coincidence he's from the same small town as my Aussie wife. He didn't have much to say about his spell at Leicester, which makes sense as some on here seem to think he fell out of favour with O'Neill

I lived in Brisbane for my first year, so I've always had a soft spot for the Roar, or Strikers as they used to be known.

Been in Sydney ever since but can't quite get into the local side. The stadium is great, just nowhere enough fans to fill it. 8000 turned up yesterday from a city of 4 million...not great.

And sitting near the front like I do I have to watch Zelkjo lumbering about during the warm up. Would love to ask him about his Leicester days. lol

Have met Corica a couple of times as by coincidence he's from the same small town as my Aussie wife. He didn't have much to say about his spell at Leicester, which makes sense as some on here seem to think he fell out of favour with O'Neill

That's my one wish that we have a strong competition in this country with even just 12-14 teams each team with a decent supporter base averaging over 20,000 for each home game.

GLORY GLORY!!

Pass me a bucket, we are and will always bet the biggest and the best in this Country.

That's my one wish that we have a strong competition in this country with even just 12-14 teams each team with a decent supporter base averaging over 20,000 for each home game.

Agreed....that would be great.

I don't know what's gone wrong in Sydney. They turn up in their droves to see Beckham or a second rate Everton team play a friendly, but aren't interested in the A League. Especially if it's raining. It's a shame as the standard of footy has got better and better