Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Katy

Rubbish camera phone pics of yesterdays tournament

Lisas will be a lot better!

72360[/snapback]

:o They will? Eek!

72382[/snapback]

Well im thinking because you had the dead good camera! U warmed up yet? :ph34r:

72385[/snapback]

The camera might be good, but if the photographer is naff, the phot's will be naff!

I'm thawing out nicely now, I can even feel my toes again!

Lisas will be a lot better!

72360[/snapback]

:o They will? Eek!

72382[/snapback]

Well im thinking because you had the dead good camera! U warmed up yet? :ph34r:

72385[/snapback]

The camera might be good, but if the photographer is naff, the phot's will be naff!

I'm thawing out nicely now, I can even feel my toes again!

72412[/snapback]

This is true but how many pics did take exactly of your old mans legs? :o:ermm:

We will be publishing loads of photos on our site later in the week.

Think we have about thawed out as well now !

72418[/snapback]

Will look forward to that then - Just how cold was it yesterday? And that fecking shower of water everytime someone hit the roof!

We will be publishing loads of photos on our site later in the week.

Think we have about thawed out as well now !

72418[/snapback]

Will look forward to that then - Just how cold was it yesterday? And that fecking shower of water everytime someone hit the roof!

72420[/snapback]

haha u wimps.. how about us footballers in just t-shirts and shorts!! B)

was stez the one with a cool hair style?? and if so were u the girl next to him?? trying to think who u both r :P

Not bad Katy ;)

72422[/snapback]

Thanks Ash - I know they are duff but the Nokia camera is not the best - although im loving the Scowy one!

Wimps! pah! I wouldnt describe Stez as having cool hair - i had two coats on a brown jacket and a biege long suede one - i was stood right near you when u were playing footy in the small goal towards the end with Luke and that!

Not bad Katy ;)

72422[/snapback]

Thanks Ash - I know they are duff but the Nokia camera is not the best - although im loving the Scowy one!

Wimps! pah! I wouldnt describe Stez as having cool hair - i had two coats on a brown jacket and a biege long suede one - i was stood right near you when u were playing footy in the small goal towards the end with Luke and that!

72427[/snapback]

ah so u were the one watching us play then :P

Not bad Katy ;)

72422[/snapback]

72427[/snapback]

72432[/snapback]

yes I like to observe - I gain all my powers by observing :S

Not bad Katy ;)

72422[/snapback]

72427[/snapback]

72432[/snapback]

72434[/snapback]

ooer :P

Not bad Katy ;)

72422[/snapback]

72427[/snapback]

72432[/snapback]

72434[/snapback]

ooer :P

72446[/snapback]

Not to be sniffed at Tom!

*ahem*

anyway :P, what nokia have u got cus the pictures do seem a bit too good for a camera foam

72482[/snapback]

Do you have that in the bath?

Its a Nokia 6610i - they actually look better downloaded on reflection- they look a bit shit and far away when you look at them on the phone sorry foam :P

*ahem*

anyway :P, what nokia have u got cus the pictures do seem a bit too good for a camera foam

72482[/snapback]

Its a Nokia 6610i - they actually look better downloaded on reflection- they look a bit shit and far away when you look at them on the phone.

72484[/snapback]

might be looking for a new fone after i (might) go cyprus for 4 months in the summer as my brick (3650i) is 2 years old now :o

*ahem*

72482[/snapback]

Its a Nokia 6610i - they actually look better downloaded on reflection- they look a bit shit and far away when you look at them on the phone.

72484[/snapback]

might be looking for a new fone after i (might) go cyprus for 4 months in the summer as my brick (3650i) is 2 years old now :o

72486[/snapback]

Mines sleek and silver and light and I love it dearly - could do no worse Tom

Nokia 6230 is the best phone for camera quality ;)

72485[/snapback]

Ash, do you want to settle this outside?

72487[/snapback]

Bring it ;)

72490[/snapback]

Yeah and bring your anti-bullying band as well! :thumbup:

72493[/snapback]

:thumbup:

Archived