Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

Derby fans

Complete bullsh*t.

You made a fool of yourself with some of the comments made.

I've just seen his posts from that topic. lol

joely22 is a decent chap, he doesn't cause any trouble. This is why we don't ban him. Same with that Forest chap, Chris... he's been around for ages and never causes any trouble... even when the locals have a go. Posters like those two don't cause trouble... the natives do. They take exception to the presence of the fans of another club and start to run their mouth. :whistle:

Just a little bit sad, sometimes. :doh:

I've just seen his posts from that topic. lol

joely22 is a decent chap, he doesn't cause any trouble. This is why we don't ban him. Same with that Forest chap, Chris... he's been around for ages and never causes any trouble... even when the locals have a go. Posters like those two don't cause trouble... the natives do. They take exception to the presence of the fans of another club and start to run their mouth. :whistle:

Just a little bit sad, sometimes. :doh:

But he is banned?

Is he definitely banned? Cos at the same time you put that, FT chucked me out and I had to log back in again. Just checking that's not the case cos I can't imagine he'd have been banned.

Yeah, he pasted the banned message to me.

Archived