Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Master Fox

Foxestalk Today

Yep, tis like wading through treacle :@. I suggest: click on the page you want then go and make a cup of tea, wash your hair and paint your nails. Return to computer and the page may just about have loaded. Or timed out. :(

Yep, tis like wading through treacle :@. I suggest: click on the page you want then go and make a cup of tea, wash your hair and paint your nails. Return to computer and the page may just about have loaded. Or timed out. :(

Thats so silly.

My nails look great now!! I'm well happy with the colour. :)

Is anyone else experiencing severe disruptions and delays while wading across the forum?

I believe there was a high pressure region around General Chat causing occasional outpouring and inclement posturing reaching from Music to the LCFC forum.

Long-range forecasts indicate a cooling of ambition coupled with frost forming on beer glasses.

It's probably best to wear a coat from now on.

Thats so silly.

I'd already decided I wasn't gonna talk to you anymore. I'm definitely not going to if you start calling me 'silly' too. Bugger off! :angry::glare:

When I wear my coat, foxestalk tastes better. :)

Is that the coat they issued you with when you were checked in? :unsure::whistle: Bonkers, completely barking. :S

AWOWW bares to EVERYONE. She's a slut. Bonnggggingggg!

Erm, strange but i thought we'd never met?! However, you seem to think you're justified in calling me a slut. :dunno:

You got nothing better to do with your life? :yawn:

Archived