Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ash

Leicester City or Oadby ?

Today found out Blackburn v Leicester will be on a sunday , same day as when i play football on ... I'm stuck in two minds what to pick , I really really wanna go to the Leicester match but i don't wanna let my team mates and manager down ! I don't know what to do ...... What would you do ? :(

Today found out Blackburn v Leicester will be on a sunday , same day as when i play football on ... I'm stuck in two minds what to pick , I really really wanna go to the Leicester match but i don't wanna let my team mates and manager down ! I don't know what to do ...... What would you do ?  :(

73823[/snapback]

Well your nothing special so go watch leiccester! :Dlol

Guest Daniel
Today found out Blackburn v Leicester will be on a sunday , same day as when i play football on ... I'm stuck in two minds what to pick , I really really wanna go to the Leicester match but i don't wanna let my team mates and manager down ! I don't know what to do ...... What would you do ?  :(

73823[/snapback]

Well your nothing special so go watch leiccester! :Dlol

73828[/snapback]

Spot on.

Leicester City.

Your team will be there the following week, a F.A Cup quarter final won't be.

Guest Daniel
Wether I'm the best in the team or the worst , when you make a commitment to a team you stand by it .

73840[/snapback]

Surely going Leicester City is a commitment to?

Wether I'm the best in the team or the worst , when you make a commitment to a team you stand by it .

73840[/snapback]

73842[/snapback]

Leicester City wouldn't care if i was there or not though ! Oadby would.

Guest Daniel

73840[/snapback]

73842[/snapback]

Leicester City wouldn't care if i was there or not though ! Oadby would.

73852[/snapback]

You've answered the question for yourself then. :thumbup:

I'm missing my Cup semi final to go watch City :D

73893[/snapback]

Imagine if we beat Blackburn - you would have been there!

73897[/snapback]

Exactly, we'll porbs get hammered in the cup semi anyway. 12 hour round trip for me <_< :unsure::o:S:angry:

I'm missing my Cup semi final to go watch City :D

73893[/snapback]

Imagine if we beat Blackburn - you would have been there!

73897[/snapback]

Exactly, we'll porbs get hammered in the cup semi anyway. 12 hour round trip for me <_< :unsure::o:S:angry:

73898[/snapback]

Thats the beauty of football though - anything can happen!

You've got to go, after all we could go all the way and you could look back and say I was there, I supported them through every round, I'm a REAL fan, shame my mates won't let me play footie with them anymore and LCFC are in Div 1 but it was worth it :thumbup:

Archived