Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ash

Leicester City or Oadby ?

Flip a coin

73994[/snapback]

Do ene meney my ni mo *Hope you got what I mean!!!* :D

73996[/snapback]

lol Great translation there!

73997[/snapback]

:D , atleast someone understood me!!! Not mentla after all :D

74000[/snapback]

Well......................................

;)

Flip a coin

73994[/snapback]

Do ene meney my ni mo *Hope you got what I mean!!!* :D

73996[/snapback]

lol Great translation there!

73997[/snapback]

:D , atleast someone understood me!!! Not mentla after all :D

74000[/snapback]

Well......................................

;)

74002[/snapback]

:o:o:o

Before you say anything, I understand what I'm on about, so sorry in advance if it makes no sense.

When you found this out Ash, which was the one that you first thought of. If you can remember that, go with your instincts.

If your team have to win every game to win the league, and your a player that is needed, think about if it was Leicester at the top, and (for the sake of this, and he's in your sig) Williams decided not to turn up to a game against F****t, because his twice removed cousin was making his debut for Rangers (as you can see I'm making it all up). Then you may be rather annoyed, and you never know, there could be your number one fan out there, looking forward to seeing you play :unsure:

As people have said it may be a long time before Leicester get this far again, but it could be a long time before your team are in this position again.

You carry on watching the game, long after you stop playing.

Or as Muz said, flip a coin, but then you have to decide which one is heads, and which one is tails ;)

Wise words emma :thumbup: , but from my point of view I would say have a chat with your team mates and if they expect you to play then set the video recorder for 13.05 on Sunday and if not go to the game. :thumbup:;)

At the end of the day Ash, they're just your sunday league team, you haven't signed pofesional form saying you'll play every game and all that.

You rip into me because I couldn't go to Millwall and Cardiff, but I couldn't go to those. You have the choice and are concidering chosing playing for a team you probably wont be with 2 years down the line. And you'll probably of forgot that game in a weeks time, you'll probably never forget the time City knock out premiership opposition to make the semis of the cup.

Your own decision mate.

Make yer own mind up pal ;)

I remember I missed a game for the Owls when I was your age to go and watch City vs Everton at Filbo (1-1 Ade scored :o ) ajnd I was dropped for the next match because of it :o

Have a word with your manager and see if he understands. Just stress the importance of the game to him.

However, if he really needs you to play, you can't let him and your team mates down.

We our top of the league & we need to win every game left to make sure we win the league aswell.....

73963[/snapback]

I am in exactly the same position :D We need to win every game to win the league. How ever we are playing bottom of the league, and i wont be missed that much.

I think the fact you're asking suggests that City are edging it, and you're looking for 'peer approval' for the fact you feel you'll be letting your team-mates down.

I say go with the decision you think you can live with the easiest!

I think the fact you're asking suggests that City are edging it, and you're looking for 'peer approval' for the fact you feel you'll be letting your team-mates down.

I say go with the decision you think you can live with the easiest!

74142[/snapback]

Exactly, that is why I suggest you make your team mates decide. :thumbup:;)

i play for the same team as ash and my decision has been made....

Ewood Park 1:05pm

Remember Ash, you have been on the bench a few times this season when you have been willing to give your all now you have a great chance to watch us in the FA Cup Quarter Finals. I had no trouble even thinking about it, and i am the clubs longest serving player :lol:

just remember the games on telly :P

im off to the pub after fosse citys match :D

74441[/snapback]

It's not the same as being at the game though :wave:

just remember the games on telly :P

im off to the pub after fosse citys match :D

74441[/snapback]

It's not the same as being at the game though :wave:

74578[/snapback]

Indeed :(

Our game has been called off this week too, grrr, why couldn't it be next weeks game!

Pah!

Good news people !

I haven't got a game this week for Oadby :D :w00t: B)

So i'll be able to go to the Blackburn game, If the ticket don't sell out before Saturday when i'am going to get them. <_<

Still good news either way :)

Archived