Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rincewind

LMA 2007

bought it last week for my laptop but dont work with Vista. Want working with my PC until I had a DVD drive installed today.

Is it possible to put your own name as manager. All I'm getting is player 1-10

Dont think much to the pm older version (or is it cm) Just coloured circles moving around the screen and I cant find out how to change the team selection. Leicesters playing crap and I cant promote reserves to the first team.

bought it last week for my laptop but dont work with Vista. Want working with my PC until I had a DVD drive installed today.

Dont think much to the pm older version (or is it cm) Just coloured circles moving around the screen and I cant find out how to change the team selection. Leicesters playing crap and I cant promote reserves to the first team.

Ever heard of FOOTBALL MANAGER 2008?

Buy it. Sorts out all of them troubles tout suite.

GET OUT!

GET OUT!

I am out but its an at work out. Will FM2oo6 work with Vista Basic on my laptop? Does FM have proper graphics or just dots moving around the screen? I'm not paying full price for a football game that just has text for the match action. :dunno:

I am out but its an at work out. Will FM2oo6 work with Vista Basic on my laptop? Does FM have proper graphics or just dots moving around the screen? I'm not paying full price for a football game that just has text for the match action. :dunno:

Moving dots :thumbup:

I meant FM 2008 of course. I just find it a little annoying that some of these football managers progrsms do not have very good match play graphics when matches are played. THAT IS one reason why I get the older versions. The idea of the game is the same. You could invent names of teams and players and the end game play would be the same. In LMA case Playing as Leicester It might be better to do this. I've inherited a crap team Played one friendly against Roma and lost 0-5 at home. And Levi Porter was injured. Out for a month or so. The majority of the players in the squad are still here. So not a lot of differance between 07 and o8. Besides the season starts in 06.

If as it says in one of the FM threads that the 08 doesnt work with Vista Its not worth me getting it as I dont have much time at home. With the type of job that I do I have more time at work, hence the laptop.

I think that they should invent ClubOwner 2008.

See the world from the Chairman/Owners perspective. Make decisions on Managers, have your boss approached by better clubs, have to make choices on Pre-Season tours for Financial reasons, choose your sponsor, make controversial decisions like change of kit Colours, location and Ground Name...

That would be awsome.... A MUST for all City fans... :thumbup:

I meant FM 2008 of course. I just find it a little annoying that some of these football managers progrsms do not have very good match play graphics when matches are played. THAT IS one reason why I get the older versions. The idea of the game is the same. You could invent names of teams and players and the end game play would be the same. In LMA case Playing as Leicester It might be better to do this. I've inherited a crap team Played one friendly against Roma and lost 0-5 at home. And Levi Porter was injured. Out for a month or so. The majority of the players in the squad are still here. So not a lot of differance between 07 and o8. Besides the season starts in 06.

If as it says in one of the FM threads that the 08 doesnt work with Vista Its not worth me getting it as I dont have much time at home. With the type of job that I do I have more time at work, hence the laptop.

Gameplay over graphics Hop, seriously.

LMA is utter shite compared to FM.

If you wish to watch the same pretty clips of your players scoring identical goals on a frequent basis, then the arcadey LMA is probably your cup of tea. Managers can build grounds on there, don't you know?

If you actually want to play an indepth game though, FM is your coffee. Managers can't build grounds though, however.

I find the dots boring. But I see your point to some extent. The commentary can get a little monotonous as well. I have an old PS game and about a dozen times during the game they say 'what a magnificent save' even if the goalie picks up the bal 5 yards past the post. :worship:

If I was certain that FM would work on my laptop I would consider getting it. Then I would not need all the 2001/2 games. Saying that though it was a better team with the likes of Izzett Taggart Walsh and Lewis. :crylaugh: Much easier to select a winning team.l

Archived