Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

Rich Leicester FM 2008 Database

The only thing altered is that Leicester are rich. Same reputation etc.

Here is the link to download it ;)

Just extract the file and place the folder called 'Rich Leicester' into the My Documents - Sports Interactive - Football Manager 2008 - db

Then load up FM 2008, start new game and select the Rich Leicester database :thumbup:

The only thing altered is that Leicester are rich. Same reputation etc.

Here is the link to download it ;)

Just extract the file and place the folder called 'Rich Leicester' into the My Documents - Sports Interactive - Football Manager 2008 - db

Then load up FM 2008, start new game and select the Rich Leicester database :thumbup:

Or instead of doing that which will take ages, you could always just use FMM (Football Manager Modifier) which you dont have to start a new game for, you can put as much money as you want, and then if you run out you can just add some more etc)

It needed some publicity :whistle:

Ok I should have put it in the FM topic :doh:

Or instead of doing that which will take ages, you could always just use FMM (Football Manager Modifier) which you dont have to start a new game for, you can put as much money as you want, and then if you run out you can just add some more etc)

FMM doesn't work with the patch though :thumbup:

FMM doesn't work with the patch though :thumbup:

I wouldn't know that to be honest because I havent bothered with any of these beta patch malarky, may as well wait for the official patch to come out. Someone will then make an FMM that will work with the patch no doubt.

Although I can't get FM08 installed on my Vista PC - does that InstallAnywhere box, gets to 100%, then comes up with the error message "LaunchAnywhere has stopped working". Tried updating Java/Graphics Card, also completely cleaned my PC in terms of deleting old files, uninstalling unused programs etc. Works absolutely fine on my Laptop which runs XP.

I wouldn't know that to be honest because I havent bothered with any of these beta patch malarky, may as well wait for the official patch to come out. Someone will then make an FMM that will work with the patch no doubt.

Although I can't get FM08 installed on my Vista PC - does that InstallAnywhere box, gets to 100%, then comes up with the error message "LaunchAnywhere has stopped working". Tried updating Java/Graphics Card, also completely cleaned my PC in terms of deleting old files, uninstalling unused programs etc. Works absolutely fine on my Laptop which runs XP.

Go to the website for support or try http://community.sigames.com

what the fook is that?

How much money do Leicester start with?

I reckon it is all debts paid off, £53 million transfer budget and some other stuff.

I just tick the 'Sugar Daddy' option in the Data Editor and it means that they get loads of money.

Archived