Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

discuss..

..are 'nice' biscuits really nice??

im eating some now and im unsure

74474[/snapback]

In reality though Tom they are prounced 'Neece' as in the French place name :S so your question falls flat on its arse!

Seriously though, i think if it wasnt for the sprinkle of sugar on the top they would be naff.

74474[/snapback]

In reality though Tom they are prounced 'Neece' as in the French place name :S so your question falls flat on its arse!

Seriously though, i think if it wasnt for the sprinkle of sugar on the top they would be naff.

74477[/snapback]

yeah i think its silly they have NICE on them because i think it hypes up to be really nice.. whereas i think they are just an appetising filler perhaps

74474[/snapback]

74477[/snapback]

yeah i think its silly they have NICE on them because i think it hypes up to be really nice.. whereas i think they are just an appetising filler perhaps

74478[/snapback]

Empty calories Tom, empty calories!

they have no calories?? BONUS!

im forever trying to lose my calories at the gym.. apparently i have to run on a treadmill for an hour to get rid off the 400gram bar of dairy milk chocolate i had earlier..

they have no calories?? BONUS!

im forever trying to lose my calories at the gym.. apparently i have to run on a treadmill for an hour to get rid off the 400gram bar of dairy milk chocolate i had earlier..

74483[/snapback]

thats one big bar!!

They are very nice. But word of warning, if you haven't already tried it: Don't dunk them in your tea, I've tried, it failed, and the consequences weren't very nice ;)

74661[/snapback]

Urgh I know exactly where you are coming from with that Emma!

Archived