Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Katy

Embarrasing Pictures of Last Night

Katy - You'll be the girly with another name I guess??

I would just like to say to everyone who was there - DrunkPunk was in fine form last night - In fact I don't remember a whole lot of it

So, apologies if I misbehaved

Katy - You'll be the girly with another name I guess??

I would just like to say to everyone who was there - DrunkPunk was in fine form last night - In fact I don't remember a whole lot of it

So, apologies if I misbehaved

75128[/snapback]

There were people behaving far worse than you me dear. lol

Ahh yes...Janx and his bloody hiccups...lol

Was a fantastic night, I let of some serious steam, got very merry and had a good laugh.

Here's to the next one...lol probably after millwall eh?? lol

Oh and it was nice to meet you Katy. lol

pics look good lol sorry i left last night had to go see my grandparents and show my engagement ring off

75344[/snapback]

awwww, dont think i said congrats in the last thread, so...

Congrats matey! :thumbup:

i think the third picture summed up how i felt after spilling that pint.. i was sooo quiet for at least half n hour

75378[/snapback]

Yeah you wrecked my phone chumshine - not happy!

i think the third picture summed up how i felt after spilling that pint.. i was sooo quiet for at least half n hour

75378[/snapback]

75387[/snapback]

still managed to get them pics on ere tho ;):thumbup:

75378[/snapback]

75387[/snapback]

75391[/snapback]

Doesnt detract from the fact that that most of the pictures were taken before you went wappy and started throwing your beer around and now my phone doesnt appear to be the fella it once was! (take a breath!)

75378[/snapback]

75387[/snapback]

75391[/snapback]

Doesnt detract from the fact that that most of the pictures were taken before you went wappy and started throwing your beer around and now my phone doesnt appear to be the fella it once was! (take a breath!)

75392[/snapback]

i have it on good authority that i chose to swing the pints across the table before i put ur gloves on :P:ph34r:

75378[/snapback]

75387[/snapback]

75391[/snapback]

75392[/snapback]

i have it on good authority that i chose to swing the pints across the table before i put ur gloves on :P:ph34r:

75395[/snapback]

Do you want to take this outside Tom ARSEY????

75378[/snapback]

75387[/snapback]

75391[/snapback]

75392[/snapback]

75395[/snapback]

Do you want to take this outside Tom ARSEY????

75401[/snapback]

if i can bring my half-empty pint glass yes :smile:

Archived