Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Member Photos

Guest Daniel

Well thanks alot, id say you wernt ugly, but you are. :P

Only kidding mate, i dont really rate boys looks, im sure youve had plenty of women though?

Well thanks alot, id say you wernt ugly, but you are. :P

Only kidding mate, i dont really rate boys looks, im sure youve had plenty of women though?

I haven't had plenty of women because i'm very anti-social but I do have a girlfriend at the moment, I've been staying a her house for the last few days and lets just say it's tired me out ;):D

Guest Daniel

Oh right, as you know im anti social aswel, sit on the computer all day or go for a drive in my car, i rarely mix with people unless its at the pub on a friday or at the football.

Ive had women aswel mate and fit ones, dont need to be out the house alot to pull if you got the looks. ;)

Oh right, as you know im anti social aswel, sit on the computer all day or go for a drive in my car, i rarely mix with people unless its at the pub on a friday or at the football.

Ive had women aswel mate and fit ones, dont need to be out the house alot to pull if you got the looks. ;)

I'm really anti-social, I hate people in general. I like you spend most my time on the computer because it means I can be alone, I'm so uncomfortable around 95% of people.

I wouldn't say I've had alot of women, between the ages of 14 and 16 I was very depressed so girls avoided me. I've had alot of interest recently though.

I'm really anti-social, I hate people in general. I like you spend most my time on the computer because it means I can be alone, I'm so uncomfortable around 95% of people.

I wouldn't say I've had alot of women, between the ages of 14 and 16 I was very depressed so girls avoided me. I've had alot of interest recently though.

So alike Ricey if we changed them ages a bit :blink::blink:

Guest Daniel

I spend most of my time on here because thats what i enjoy and its one of few things that actually makes me happy, the others being Leicester City and Family.

I dress like a townie/chav/twat whatever you want to call me, but i dont hang around the streets like them, i certainly dont fight and think im hard when im not at all.

Life is great for me though i suppose. :)

I dress like a townie/chav/twat whatever you want to call me, but i dont hang around the streets like them, i certainly dont fight and think im hard when im not at all.

That's good to hear, that's what I hate about townies. I don't care how people dress, it's the way they act that I judge people on. I hate people that go out and cause fights just to give themselves a ego trip and people that think they are hard and macho. I'm not strong or hard and it don't bother me at all.

I'm suprised we are so similar actually, maybe I got you wrong.

Archived