Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Member Photos

Guest Daniel

I think you have got me wrong mate, im not the kind of person people assume i am.

Ask teeno or scowy, met them both.

Im a sound lad and aint the average prune who drinks cheap vodka under a bus stop and calls it a party, steal things, smoke, smoke drugs, i dont do any of it.

I aint a hooligan either, just like aquascutum and burberry.

Its what on the inside that counts and from now on Ricey, your sound. :P

Although I spend alot of my time on the computer, I'm not anti social. I just like chilling out and posting on forums. ;) I am so lazy, it's untrue. Ever since I started uni, it's got me in to such a bad habit. I only started using the internet about a year ago, and look where it's got me. :lol: I used to be in to all sorts of activities, but now I simply can't be arsed. One more year of uni, and it looks like a full time job for me. :(;)

Blue Mistress - I only met you briefly, so I don't know what you're really like. ;)

I think you have got me wrong mate, im not the kind of person people assume i am.

Ask teeno or scowy, met them both.

Im a sound lad and aint the average prune who drinks cheap vodka under a bus stop and calls it a party, steal things, smoke, smoke drugs, i dont do any of it.

I aint a hooligan either, just like aquascutum and burberry.

Its what on the inside that counts and from now on Ricey, your sound. :P

Good to hear :)

Although I spend alot of my time on the computer, I'm not anti social. I just like chilling out and posting on forums.  I am so lazy, it's untrue. Ever since I started uni, it's got me in to such a bad habit. I only started using the internet about a year ago, and look where it's got me.  I used to be in to all sorts of activities, but now I simply can't be arsed. One more year of uni, and it looks like a full time job for me.

Yeah mate ur very social.. probably the best person i met from the OS Boards!!

i was really social when i was 17

now just go pub most nights and see ex girlfriends lol

• 1 month later...

Archived