Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cobbo

Work

Reeeeeaaaaaally sucks.

Not only does it not allow me to sleep until my usual midday slot, it means I have to actually do some work too :mad:

Also, it prevents me from getting to the pub for opening time!

Grrr!

:angry:

no... i just have 5 alevels on the go and two evening shifts (wednesday and friday)

:mad:

77598[/snapback]

Try working everyday (full days) barr Monday. when I go college and do an apprenticeship, the apprenticeship has deadlines, for at least 7 assignments (Each assignment lasts about a month and a half) which you have to do detailed drawings and 'building' plans along with doing practical work, to do the practical work it means more detailed drawings...then at work you get paid a shitty apprentice wage (£4 p/h), and because I changed my job I now lose a days pay because I don't get paid for Mondays :mad:

Oh well, its a job/trade/career I enjoy and will enjoy, and once i've finished college I automatically go up to £8 p/h and once I have been working at my job for a few years its possibly for me to be earning between £100 to £300...PER DAY :thumbup: :w00t:

Actually I did a Saturday a couple of weeks ago (7.30 to 12.30) and I got paid £81 for just that :thumbup:

I used to hate work and love College days now i've changed work placements I love work/hate college, can't wait till I finish college, oh well only another 1 and a half years left :unsure::rolleyes:

I worked Saturday for almost four years, which prevented me from attending away games. However, this season I've been able to drop these shifts. I've only missed two games this season, I'm proud of that record. Incidentally, the two games I missed were due to work committments... <_<

Work on any day should be banned.

78003[/snapback]

so what you gonna do when lets say u need the doctors, then the perscription and the medicine :P

78248[/snapback]

She didn't mean for everyone just herself i think.

Archived