Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Super Arj

playstation 3 pro evo

FIFA great game, better than Pro Evo, why bother with Pro evo, it aint even licensed not only that FIFA08 has Leicester in it.

Fifa is terrible, If pro evo was licensed it would be the best football game ever to walk this earth.

Fifa is terrible, If pro evo was licensed it would be the best football game ever to walk this earth.

Yeah thats a big IF, im not getting into another discussion on how FIFA is better than Pro Evo and vice versa, FIFA is better, due to the fact you have real players to play with, i know this will sound gay but the last pro game i played was when i think it was Ruud Van Nistellrooy was call Oranges12 or somthing crap like that, where is the fun in seeing a stupid name and even worse commentary

Yeah thats a big IF, im not getting into another discussion on how FIFA is better than Pro Evo and vice versa, FIFA is better, due to the fact you have real players to play with, i know this will sound gay but the last pro game i played was when i think it was Ruud Van Nistellrooy was call Oranges12 or somthing crap like that, where is the fun in seeing a stupid name and even worse commentary

It takes about 5 minutes to download and install a patch with the correct names, kits etc.

FIFA feels like you're running through treacle

Archived