Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

What's wrong with this picture?

i've tried watching telly in bed with my spex on but they just dig in so i have to take them off, how does this bloke (who doesn't strike me as your usual piercee) deal with wearing them in bed?

ideas?

78711[/snapback]

Laser Eye surgery; it's the future! :thumbup:

i've tried watching telly in bed with my spex on but they just dig in so i have to take them off, how does this bloke (who doesn't strike me as your usual piercee) deal with wearing them in bed?

ideas?

78711[/snapback]

79214[/snapback]

Also costs the earth unfortunately :(

ideas?

78711[/snapback]

79214[/snapback]

Also costs the earth unfortunately :(

79233[/snapback]

Overall, it's a massive saving on contacts and glasses, but the intial outlay is pretty hefty. However, Boots were doing interst free credit when I had mine done, plus I got Advantage points, which is cool!

I don't think Boots offer Lasor Eye Surgery now. :( I was thinking of having that done in a few years possibly as well. Contact lenses costs me in the region of £30 a month. :S

I don't think Boots offer Lasor Eye Surgery now.  :(  I was thinking of having that done in a few years possibly as well. Contact lenses costs me in the region of £30 a month.  :S

79292[/snapback]

Get monthy lenses - I get 6 months worth of lenses for £40 (excluding solution costs, which isn't much tbh) from www.contactlenses.co.uk

I don't think Boots offer Lasor Eye Surgery now.  :(  I was thinking of having that done in a few years possibly as well. Contact lenses costs me in the region of £30 a month.  :S

79292[/snapback]

Get monthy lenses - I get 6 months worth of lenses for £40 (excluding solution costs, which isn't much tbh) from www.contactlenses.co.uk

79349[/snapback]

Mark, You need to shop around mate. :thumbup:

79292[/snapback]

79349[/snapback]

79355[/snapback]

I prefer daily contacts, because they're more comfortable and easier to use. You have to mess around with solution, whereas with dailies you just take them out of a little sachet, put them in, then take them out at the end of the day.

79292[/snapback]

79349[/snapback]

79355[/snapback]

I prefer daily contacts, because they're more comfortable and easier to use. You have to mess around with solution, whereas with dailies you just take them out of a little sachet, put them in, then take them out at the end of the day.

79360[/snapback]

I have mine from Optical express in the Haymarket, costing £19.50 per month which includes solutions. Mine are monthlies as well - i think its quite a good deal, they do Dailies as well. Might be worth a look Scow.

Guest Daniel

I have monthly lenses from Boots, they cost me £25 a month.

I started with dailies but they are not good for you if you wear for anything like 12 hours a day.

79292[/snapback]

79349[/snapback]

79355[/snapback]

79360[/snapback]

I have mine from Optical express in the Haymarket, costing £19.50 per month which includes solutions. Mine are monthlies as well - i think its quite a good deal, they do Dailies as well. Might be worth a look Scow.

79366[/snapback]

Cheers Katy, I'll have a look. :thumbup:

I started with dailies but they are not good for you if you wear for anything like 12 hours a day.

79368[/snapback]

Yep agreed, although 12 hours a day of contact lenses would do my head in (and make my eyes very itchy) ;)

Guest Daniel

79368[/snapback]

Yep agreed, although 12 hours a day of contact lenses would do my head in (and make my eyes very itchy) ;)

79577[/snapback]

Mine are cracking!

I put these in about 8am before work and don't take them out till about 1am.

20041214-1.jpg

;)

78673[/snapback]

ahhh that old chestnut, going on an all day piss up and then waking up with ur glasses pieced to ur face. they shudnt allow it when ur obviously so drunk

79611[/snapback]

Its bugging me though - he looks really familiar but I cant think who he looks like :mad:

Archived