Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Muz

Can anyone Help

Im having a probelm with my computer.

Some sites a try to enter wont let me go on because something about my Javascript enabled.

I cant use Smileys on here because they simply dont show up i have to enter them manually.

Does anyone know what i have to do in order to get everything working well again?

Cheers

Some sites a try to enter wont let me go on because something about my Javascript enabled.

I cant use Smileys on here because they simply dont show up i have to enter them manually.

Does anyone know what i have to do in order to get everything working well again?

Cheers

79849[/snapback]

You arent on AOL at all are you?

Cheers

79849[/snapback]

79850[/snapback]

No im not . im on PlusNet broadband

Scarby ive tried that mate

Cheers

79849[/snapback]

79850[/snapback]

79853[/snapback]

Have you checked your internet setttings?

Cheers

79849[/snapback]

79850[/snapback]

79853[/snapback]

79854[/snapback]

Yep , but i aint got a clue what to press

Cheers

79849[/snapback]

79850[/snapback]

79853[/snapback]

79854[/snapback]

Yep , but i aint got a clue what to press

79855[/snapback]

Accepting cookies? also there should be a section on javascript as well. Have you tried running a virus scan?

Cheers

79849[/snapback]

What browser are you using? :unsure:

Try updating your X4000 processer, the copper coils may be damaged. I think if you find it in the shops maybe set you back about 200 squids. Look out for a FDC20.ft100-34 system organiser as well which will speed up the whole PC.

If that dont work lob it out the window

Archived