Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

champions league final

Quarter Final draw:

Liverpool v Juventus

AC Milan v Inter Milan

Lyon v PSV

Chelsea v Bayern Munich

Semi Final draw:

Chelsea/Bayern Munich v Liverpool/Juventus

AC Milan/Inter Milan v Lyon/PSV

----------------------------------------------------

Good draw for the neutral, Liverpool have no chance though. ;)

Lyon v PSV; It had to happen. :rolleyes:

Quarter Final draw:

Liverpool v Juventus

AC Milan v Inter Milan

Lyon v PSV

Chelsea v Bayern Munich

Semi Final draw:

Chelsea/Bayern Munich v Liverpool/Juventus

AC Milan/Inter Milan v Lyon/PSV

----------------------------------------------------

Good draw for the neutral, Liverpool have no chance though.  ;)

Lyon v PSV; It had to happen.  :rolleyes:

80282[/snapback]

Lyon are frightening... They're not scared of any of the big teams and I strongly believe they can do a Monaco. They've been around for a few years now and they look quality this year. What a quarter-final in Milan though :o

20 years ago was the heysel disaster and the first time juve and liverpool meet.

this will be a good hearted game lets hope liverpool win for the brits, but I think the families of the victims should be guest of honour.

And if you think about this for a minute another reason to stop standing in stadia as discussed earlier....

Im a city fan but i will watch this game as a fan of football...

Guest Daniel

Im not going to write Liverpool off, they have made it this far.

They are good enough to compete with Juve.

Liverpool have players that can turn a game instantly!

Gerrard is class but i think John arne Riise is brilliant and one of the most underated players about.

80442[/snapback]

i think probably chelsea, juve, ac and lyon in the semi's and then chelsea vs milan final wouldn't like to pick a winner though.

chelsea definatley favourites against the germans but dont think liverpool have a chance

80441[/snapback]

No way, Juve are capable of winning this tournement . Liverpool aren't even Steven Gerrard said it.

82372[/snapback]

You never know with the champions league. They are both big clubs. I would like you to find a link where Gerrard actaully admits his team has no chance of winning. I doubt you will find one. I hope Liverpool go on and beat Juve, they are definately capable.

Juve are the shit, no way Liverpool can compete.

Then again, I'm a bit biased ;)

But seriously, Juve can match A.C., drawing 0-0 with them earlier on this season and sit behind them only on goal difference (+31 as opose to +32), so they can take Liverpool.

Plus they've got the mighty Zlatan upfront :)

People are forgetting that this is just over a period of two games, anything can happen...

All Liverpool have to do is chuck 11 men behind the ball away at Juve, and i'm sure they can beat anyone at Anfield.

80441[/snapback]

No way, Juve are capable of winning this tournement . Liverpool aren't even Steven Gerrard said it.

82372[/snapback]

You never know with the champions league. They are both big clubs. I would like you to find a link where Gerrard actaully admits his team has no chance of winning. I doubt you will find one. I hope Liverpool go on and beat Juve, they are definately capable.

82888[/snapback]

It was in a interview, He did say it honest. I wouldn't lie.

Guest Daniel

80441[/snapback]

82372[/snapback]

82888[/snapback]

It was in a interview, He did say it honest. I wouldn't lie.

83091[/snapback]

No way would Gerrard say that, he's a profesional footballer, he wouldnt just say that.

He never wants to lose and going into the game like that wouldnt give the fans much hope.

Archived