Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Macca4lcfc

petrescu.......

yeah, bad news for anyone that didnt want him! he was in training today with us, so he hasdefinitely not been released

So why the feck did the NOTW print such crap. My old heart can't take missing a beat or two. :unsure::P :lol: ;) :w00t:

yeah, bad news for anyone that didnt want him! he was in training today with us, so he hasdefinitely not been released

why the feck did the NOTW print such crap

errrrr.... cus its the NOTW!!!!

I am always grateful for your insight. ;) :w00t:

why the feck did the NOTW print such crap

errrrr.... cus its the NOTW!!!!

I am always grateful for your insight. ;) :w00t:

and i yours steven me old mucker.... :ph34r:

Guest Guest

Who cares, the lad probably won't make it anyway, so he can bugger off to Turkey or wherever he wanted to go last season.

If he was so good he'd be knocking on the 1st team door ala Wright, O'Grady, Dawson, Stearman etc.

Guest Guest
Who cares, the lad probably won't make it anyway, so he can bugger off to Turkey or wherever he wanted to go last season.

If he was so good he'd be knocking on the 1st team door ala Wright, O'Grady, Dawson, Stearman etc.

He didn't want to go anywhere last season! Romania wanted him to play in their Under 21's even though he's only 17 and only played half a game for us.

This season is make or break for him, he has the talent. Do some research cock hole.

Archived