Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scarby

Sven

Is Sven right to recall Heskey back to the England squad?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Is Sven right to recall Heskey back to the England squad?

• Yes
    • No

Yes, even though i'm biased with him being a local lad, he gives England a different option from the small and pacey strikers that we have as all other realistic choices.

I'd rather have Bruno than Vassell, any day.

Heskey offers something different up front.

Power, pace, good in the air. A good sub to maybe throw on if we are looking to hold the ball up or play a few long balls...

Go on Bruno :thumbup:

as my all time favourite city player im not gonna vote no now am i :)

owen was very few people to understand heskeys importance as a non scoring striker, with someone of michaels finishing ability their partnership was at times lethal

as my all time favourite city player im not gonna vote no now am i  :)

owen was very few people to understand heskeys importance as a non scoring striker, with someone of michaels finishing ability their partnership was at times lethal

81598[/snapback]

Agree 100% :thumbup:

as my all time favourite city player im not gonna vote no now am i  :)

81598[/snapback]

Couldn't agree more :)

I love Heskey, so it's a big fat yes from me!!

As I said in another thread, he offers us something different upfront. He combines aerial ability with pace and strength. Not the most composed player in front of goal, but any striker will appreciate playing alongisde Heskey for all the unselfish work he does.

Archived