Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Play for your club

Guest Daniel
Lets get LC up the league at Play for your club.com  cause i'm sitting next to a cocky carlisle supporter who are 1st and I want to wipe the smile off his face  :mad:

81644[/snapback]

Just show him the real league tables, that'll shut the prat up. :D

Just got 80,000......

81775[/snapback]

YOU MUST BE THE DOGS BOLLOX AT THIS THEN THE MOST IVE MANAGED IS 32000 ISH...IS THERE A GOAL WHERE YOU CAN STAY ROUGHLY IN THE SAME PLACE AND WHACK IT OR IS THERE A TECHNIQUE ?

P.S SORRY CAPS IS ON :rolleyes:

Just got 80,000......

81775[/snapback]

YOU MUST BE THE DOGS BOLLOX AT THIS THEN THE MOST IVE MANAGED IS 32000 ISH...IS THERE A GOAL WHERE YOU CAN STAY ROUGHLY IN THE SAME PLACE AND WHACK IT OR IS THERE A TECHNIQUE ?

P.S SORRY CAPS IS ON :rolleyes:

81879[/snapback]

Not really because the ball is thrown in with different power each time so there is no particular place to stand. Just wait till the ball gets close to the shooting foot and whack the space bar. Make sure youre facing the goal, or it will go wide, obviously!

What a load of shite that 'game' is. Anybody who knows how to time a volley will know that the timing in that 'game' is all wrong. I tried 30 attempts (2 games) and only hit the ball once. Yes I'm crap but the game is obviously flawed. :thumbdown:

What a load of shite that 'game' is. Anybody who knows how to time a volley will know that the timing in that 'game' is all wrong. I tried 30 attempts (2 games) and only hit the ball once. Yes I'm crap but the game is obviously flawed.  :thumbdown:

81950[/snapback]

Its not a simulator mate, just a bit of fun :thumbup:

I can remember last summer it may have been on talkingballs or here but we got us promoted from division two to the premiership and we just missed out on a place in the uefa cup. Some of you lot were involved. Just shows what we can do if we put our minds to it!

Lets pull together for LCFC in play for your club and the coca-cola win your club a player game!

OK then guys.. We finished above relagation, MID TABLE!!! we were lucky this time, every person who had a go at this game deserves a pat on their shoulder IT WAS YOU who stopped us from sliding. :S

The new league table will be starting soon so PLEASE practice at this game. Its frustrating to say the least but with a bit of effort theres no reason why we can't get promoted and win the UEFA! Its possible to get 1 million A day - per person no problem and its good fun! So with the amount of board members we have it should be a breeze. :ermm:

point29dc.jpg

[..] Its possible to get 1 million A day - per person no problem [..]

82510[/snapback]

One million points!?!? :blink:

Obviously some people have too much free time on their hands... :P

82528[/snapback]

thats only about 30 attempts :ermm: yea good point :S

Archived