Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Katy

Strange/Annoying things in life

Please add anymore you can think of

Why, when I know I have finished my tea, do I then pick the cup back up to drink out of it again?

Why does it always become worryingly overcast the second I put my washing out?

Why do I always want the one I cant have?

Why does my work either be sparse or exceptionally heavy?

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Why isn't my eye sight perfect :mad:

81923[/snapback]

To much wanking and posting over 6000 times can't be good for them :blink:

81957[/snapback]

im sure has lady friend will do the former for him :thumbup:

but to have no perfect vision. I was going to join the RAF as a pilot then i had to have an eye test and didnt have 20/20 :mad:

I could pilot a sea king if i wanted but i didnt want

When you're about to say something/do something, and you forget what it is, why do you go back to the place where you thought about it? Does it actually jog your memory?

Why does the Ice-Cream Van come around when it's cold, and not when it's hot? ;)

When you're about to say something/do something, and you forget what it is, why do you go back to the place where you thought about it? Does it actually jog your memory?

Why does the Ice-Cream Van come around when it's cold, and not when it's hot? ;)

82056[/snapback]

You have a wierd but wonderful mind Emma :D;)

Why is it, when you're driving down a dual carriageway, and there are only two cars ahead of you, the car at the back decides to overtake the front one just as you are about to go past them both?

:mad:

Daniel - I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Lasik (laser eye surgery) will solve all your problems. I went from a -4 prescription in both eyes to better than 20:20 vision in less than 20 minutes!! Plus, with your age, you'd save loads in the long run!

Why is it, when you're driving down a dual carriageway, and there are only two cars ahead of you, the car at the back decides to overtake the front one just as you are about to go past them both?

Daniel - I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Lasik (laser eye surgery) will solve all your problems.  I went from a -4 prescription in both eyes to better than 20:20 vision in less than 20 minutes!!  Plus, with your age, you'd save loads in the long run!

82071[/snapback]

that, and why are certain dual carrageways 30 mph speed limit when theres no need! :mad:

Daniel - I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Lasik (laser eye surgery) will solve all your problems.  I went from a -4 prescription in both eyes to better than 20:20 vision in less than 20 minutes!!  Plus, with your age, you'd save loads in the long run!

82071[/snapback]

that, and why are certain dual carrageways 30 mph speed limit when theres no need! :mad:

82073[/snapback]

30mph speed limits on dual carriageways - who thought of that one? :mad:

82071[/snapback]

82073[/snapback]

30mph speed limits on dual carriageways - who thought of that one? :mad:

82075[/snapback]

Mardy-arsed Council Officials with nowt better to do!

Guest Daniel

82071[/snapback]

You can't have laser surgery unless you have a stable perscription and I havn't. My eye sight gets worse every year, therefore I cant have it yet. I wish it was as easy as you say.

82071[/snapback]

You can't have laser surgery unless you have a stable perscription and I havn't. My eye sight gets worse every year, therefore I cant have it yet. I wish it was as easy as you say.

82090[/snapback]

That's a shame. My prescription has been stable since I was 14, and I only had it done a couple of years ago. I really wish I'd done it sooner as it has made a real difference, but I was too scared! :(

82056[/snapback]

1. OF COURSE IT DOES

2. IF THEY WENT OUT WHEN IT WAS HOT ALL THE ICE CREAM WUD MELT

82056[/snapback]

1. OF COURSE IT DOES

82092[/snapback]

There's me thinking Ice-Cream Vans had freezers :P

Also, when you're standing at a Fire Exit and they tell you to move because you're blocking the exit. I'm quite sure if there was a fire, I wouldn't stay standing there. :blink:

82056[/snapback]

1. OF COURSE IT DOES

82092[/snapback]

There's me thinking Ice-Cream Vans had freezers :P

Also, when you're standing at a Fire Exit and they tell you to move because you're blocking the exit. I'm quite sure if there was a fire, I wouldn't stay standing there. :blink:

82177[/snapback]

That has made me lol that has

Archived