Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FilboFox

Football Manager Live

I have just downloaded it after being asked to join!! Done Auto team but dont no what to do now?!?!

Excellent... another member!

Its easy enough after a while, you'll be able to get into it and it'll all become apparent. Just keep looking around the different areas and you'll see what you need to do. I felt the same when I first started but its easy enough after the first few hours. :)

Excellent... another member!

Its easy enough after a while, you'll be able to get into it and it'll all become apparent. Just keep looking around the different areas and you'll see what you need to do. I felt the same when I first started but its easy enough after the first few hours. :)

Cheers how do u find the free agents??

Cheers how do u find the free agents??

Go to the "World" button and then go to "All Players"... in there you will then see all the players on the game. You'll then see what club they are at and if there isn't one, then they are a free agent. :)

Hope that helps... if you need clearer instructions, let me know. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived