Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scarby

Might not be around much

my laptop is playing up and i have been trying to turn it on to do work all day and i have only just got it working :mad: i know nothing about pcs but i know its going to cost me a bomb :mad::mad::mad:

so thanks for the music

Yeah i've had probs with my laptop over the weekend i'd turn it on and it just would get past the Windows ME bit, eventually it worked Saturday afternoon and its been working since, I think i've got spyware on my laptop so once i've had this bloke I use to fix my PC(Which is also dodgy) i'm getting him to look at my laptop - I'm think of upgrading to XP for my laptop anyway.

my laptop is playing up and i have been trying to turn it on to do work all day and i have only just got it working :mad:  i know nothing about pcs but i know its going to cost me a bomb :mad:  :mad:  :mad:

so thanks for the music

84323[/snapback]

Scarbs me ole mucker, Im hoping you will be back soon love!

So do it its wierd i the battery is charging so i think it is something to do with a loose connection and its over heating im taking up to uni tomorrow to the IT labs and see if they can fix it....it is really bugging me

the bugger is playing up again when i plug the AC thing in it just falses

85510[/snapback]

:(

85511[/snapback]

the battery is going down..

WHY is this happening

85512[/snapback]

This happened to my laptop, which is why I bought a new computer recently. It could be the connector inside the laptop which isn't connecting with the power supply properly.

the bugger is playing up again when i plug the AC thing in it just falses

85510[/snapback]

:(

85511[/snapback]

the battery is going down..

WHY is this happening

85512[/snapback]

You are not charging the battery or not running on AC even though it may be plugged in. :( <_<

Archived