Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kerryh

Ticket for Wolves

I have a spare one if anyone wants it - Free!

86030[/snapback]

sat next to you?

86293[/snapback]

It is indeed!!!!! - There had to be a catch!

86294[/snapback]

that could well of been the clintcher, if you'll pardon the expression! shame i missed out :doh:

i would love but i dont really know you so it should go to Dan! :(

86297[/snapback]

That doesn't matter - I just want someone to definitely use it - otherwise it's a waste.

I don't really know Dan either.

you could always donate it to bbc radio leicester as a give away! or if your scared of sitting on your todd then i can offer my services katy won't mind!

86310[/snapback]

hehe - I'm not scared of anything!!!

I won't be on my own there are a whole group of us who sit there - It's a friends S/T and he's asked me to post it's availability, so I did!

you could always donate it to bbc radio leicester as a give away! or if your scared of sitting on your todd then i can offer my services katy won't mind!

86310[/snapback]

I won't be on my own there are a whole group of us who sit there - It's a friends S/T and he's asked me to post it's availability, so I did!

86315[/snapback]

Stezza will have it off you Kez - consider it 'sold'

86310[/snapback]

86315[/snapback]

86323[/snapback]

*shudders*

86310[/snapback]

86315[/snapback]

86323[/snapback]

*shudders*

86336[/snapback]

Sorry, Kerry :) They should remove zeds from keyboards when im around. Seriously though Stephen is more than willing to accept the offer of aforementioned complimentary season ticket, I thankyou.

Archived