Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

L1

the kop is better at the minute i think, but gradually L1 is getting better and better, and eventually it will be the best. I think the atmosphere will never be as good as filbo, because of half singing coming from L1 and half coming from the kop, and people who might want to move to L1 might not be able to afford it because arent the prices higher in L1 thaN THE KOP?

We didnt hear a sound from L1 and we didnt stand at all your right, we never do.

Just because you stand it makes you better supporters?

Shit nobody told me that new rule. :rolleyes:

I don't remember saying that.

Calm down mate you're in a right arse, we aint lost ffs.

Standing up creates a better atmosphere thats all I'm saying.

This isn't a criticism of you personally but the club has told us on many occcassions that legally they have to ensure that for safety reasons (all of this springs from hillsborough) fans must be seated. By standing for the ENTIRETY of the game (I'm not suggesting you shouldn't ever stand...that would be stupid, the club isn't even sugesting that) not only will you get the club into trouble but also it may lead to our club having less capacity enforced on us for safety reasons (i.e. some of the seating removed and also a fine imposed). This would mean less money on the gate, and concequently less oney to spend on players and wages...it would also make our stadium look shit.

Standing is fine, especially when there is a goal or even to voice your not so friendly opinion at the ref from time to time. But standing throughout the match could get our club into trouble...and no this is NOT something the CLUB is trying to enforce...this has legal consequences that are beyond the control of the club.

I think we should get a rivallry going...see who can make the most noise :D

Thought i was going to die sitting in the sun in L1 on the front row... i'm well red today cus of it. Or is that cus of all the beer i had last night???

I spotted teeno under the stand at half time!!!!

So why the **** didn't you say hello. I don't bite (unless you're the oposition)

Make sure at Watford you come and meet us all.

The Club should swap the North and South Stands over then we'd all be happy!

The atmosphere is L1 was the best I've ever heard, and I've sat there from the beginning.  - Teeno well done!!!!! (hehe)

Thank you very much Kerry, why are you congratualating me anyway?

Well I must say that the brilliant atmophere was all down to me being there ;)

Did anyone of you see the blue inflatable thing? That was mine but was cruely taken away from my by Neb. We couldn't hear the Kop one single bit, and didn't see you stand much either. We stud throughout. L1 is the way foward without a doubt.

Yeh seen that blue inflatable, was it a M&M man or something. It got thrown around for quite abit. Yeh have to agree L1 was a good atmosphere and we started quite a few chants

Was well funny when the top of L1 started singing get ya wig off for the lads to one of the stewards who looked like he had a wig on. Anyone hear that??

Also in L1 alot of Burberry caps and clothing. Enjoyed the atmosphere though.

Did anyone of you see the blue inflatable thing? That was mine but was cruely taken away from my by Neb. We couldn't hear the Kop one single bit, and didn't see you stand much either. We stud throughout. L1 is the way foward without a doubt.

Yeh seen that blue inflatable, was it a M&M man or something. It got thrown around for quite abit. Yeh have to agree L1 was a good atmosphere and we started quite a few chants

Was well funny when the top of L1 started singing get ya wig off for the lads to one of the stewards who looked like he had a wig on. Anyone hear that??

I heard the chant, cracking :lol:

The atmosphere was cracking I thought.

Loverlee inflatable Teeno :D

That inflatable came all the way from Magalluf, where I knocked down to men things on a football shotting game and was given the inflatable.

The Get ya wig of chant was hillarious. Doubt he'll be in L1 again :lol:

No he'll be back but with a shaved head!!!

I hate the burberry caps in the back of L1 - but it's all part of the atmosphere I suppose!

Teeno - I suggest you get back to Magalluf and win another 23!

No he'll be back but with a shaved head!!!

I hate the burberry caps in the back of L1 - but it's all part of the atmosphere I suppose!

Teeno - I suggest you get back to Magalluf and win another 23!

Like I said on the OS I'm going to take something different to every game.

And like you suggested something sheep related on Wednesday.

got pissed off aswell as he was continually in my ears all match trying to tell us to sit down when the people infront of us were standing. What pissed me off was that nearly all the west ham fans were standing and not one effort was made to seat them. Chant of sitting down standing up was good.

Guest Daniel

Alot of the caps are aquascutum not burberry.

Its all part of being a casual, all of the YBS where some item of aquscutum, stone island or lacoste.

Its the best part of the game, being a casual. :)

unless that is it's designed to push the sound towards the pitch

Therein lies the problem due to environmental constraints The stadium had to be designed to force any crowd noise down onto the pitch, plus there is very little wind in there to move the sound around. I've never experienced it myself but apparently it's very much louder on the pitch. So all this we're louder than you nonsence is just that nonscence.

You also have the problem that the crowd never gets a chance to warm up pre-match with althat rocking al over the world cobblers and there is the further restriction of sitting, you just can't sing as loud and feel less like joining in when your sat on your arse with your knees touching the seat in front.

Stadiums today are designed for control purposes their not even inherently safer.

Alot of the caps are aquascutum not burberry.

Its all part of being a casual, all of the YBS where some item of aquscutum, stone island or lacoste.

Its the best part of the game, being a casual. :)

I hope I'm not classed in that group. I had me lacoste 3/4 lengths on ;)

L1 never heard a word from the Kop, and vice versa. It's the stadium accoustics that are fooked, not the fans. You can see the whole of the kop clapping together, but can't hear a thing, that's fooked up. In most stadiums a whole stand clapping like that sounds ****ing loud. Also the fact that L1 and the away fans were signing pretty loud all game and F1 didn't hear a thing shows that aswell.

From the kop i never heard L1!

It was the kop who started everything!

We didn't hear the kop once either, L1 was quite loud...

It's the acoustics of the stadium (as people have said before) that don't allow the singing to travel much...

Guest Guest

It was my first match in L1 (row dd five seats away from the west ham fans). top stuff lads well done, keep it up and stay standing!

so y r people sayin they dint ere the kop

erm, I'm not sure....maybe because they didn't hear the kop?

Oh dear. :lol: ;)

What I will say is that from sitting in both areas, L1 has a much better atmopshere. Obviously, we don't have as many fans in L1 compared to the Kop, but the singing is more constant with the songs being more diverse and varied.

Archived