Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

L1

I was in L1 today for a one off because my mate's sister couldnt go so i thought i migth as well try it instead of the cop. It was good throughout. At half time west ham tried to kick the metal gates in down in the concourse!

Well I must say that the brilliant atmophere was all down to me being there ;)

Did anyone of you see the blue inflatable thing? That was mine but was cruely taken away from my by Neb. We couldn't hear the Kop one single bit, and didn't see you stand much either. We stud throughout. L1 is the way foward without a doubt.

Guest Daniel

We didnt hear a sound from L1 and we didnt stand at all your right, we never do.

Just because you stand it makes you better supporters?

Shit nobody told me that new rule. :rolleyes:

Guest Daniel

Same to you lot, so we cant really say whos loudest but at the end of the day the size of the kop, it should be louder.

Same to you lot, so we cant really say whos loudest but at the end of the day the size of the kop, it should be louder.

Given the Kop has about 3000+, and we couldn't hear you, says alot about the atmosphere there,

We didnt hear a sound from L1 and we didnt stand at all your right, we never do.

Just because you stand it makes you better supporters?

Shit nobody told me that new rule. :rolleyes:

I don't remember saying that.

Calm down mate you're in a right arse, we aint lost ffs.

Standing up creates a better atmosphere thats all I'm saying.

Guest Daniel

Yeah i know mate, but last season teeno you were all the kop this the kop that and now your saying were shit.

Maybe you made the kop so good? ;)

Yeah i know mate, but last season teeno you were all the kop this the kop that and now your saying were shit.

Maybe you made the kop so good? ;)

I've never made the Kop to be ought special. I've said all along that Walkers is shit full stop compared to filbo.

After 1 game in L1 and 40+ games in the kop I can honestly say that today was probably the best for atmosphere not so much the whole ground but the block I was sitting in.

I sit in Block G, tagged onto the Kop.

1) The problem with the kop is that not everybody sings the same song at the same time, often there's two songs going on at once. If the whole of the kop could just get it together, it would be better.

2) Not once did i hear any singing from L1, sorry.

3) Very rarely did I hear what the West Ham Fans were singing.

Bearing in mind the numbers that obviously were singing in points 2 and 3, there must be something wrong with the acoustics of the place, unless that is it's designed to push the sound towards the pitch

When a good song gets going at the kop, you can see it spread around the ground, that's when the atmosphere becomes proper. Not once has a song reached us coming from L1.

Because of it's position, L1 will suit some people more than others. What the club needs though is more people singing the same song from more parts of the ground.

In truth, our support was poor yesterday. However, for me the game and the atmosphere was killed in the 18th minute.

If city are 1-0 or 2-0 up in a game, the crowd will get going. Thats the same in every ground. You can't really judge the crowd after a 0-0.

I must say i could hear L1 singing can you hear the West Ham sing NOOOOOOOOOO, NOOOOOOOO....etc....

Archived