Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Fosse City Win!

6-1 !!!!!!!!

Cat_Burger scored twice including a 30 yard bullet!!!!!

also in an action packed game me and cobbo went to head the ball...

gallery_78_1_3892.jpg

...thats the result!!

Cobbos hair was pouring with blood and i thought for a split second i lost my eyesight :o:P

and the best of thanks goes to Lisa, Stez and Katy for coming to watch en epic match!!!

UP THE FOSSE!!!

fraid not.. but im not bothered as the Fosse Won woohooo!!

I hope Cobbos ok tho.. we both took a mighty blow :blink: wasn't anyones fault.. just a pure accident.. similar to the campo/speed incident

NOT ANOTHER FOSSE THREAD

lol it was 25 yards and not a bullet, but it went in off the bar which is always nice.

A thoroughly good day and I'm shattered now, Cobbo should get his ass to hospital, it's really nasty, there's about a 3 inch slash on top of his head. Ouchie!

My poor baby - he was such a brave little soldier going in for headers after that nasty challenge and their number 7 was a total :mad:

Toms eye is going to be thrice the size in the morning - good game though Ryans goals were great :thumbup:

My poor baby - he was such a brave little soldier going in for headers after that nasty challenge and their number 7 was a total  :mad:

Toms eye is going to be thrice the size in the morning - good game though Ryans goals were great :thumbup:

86968[/snapback]

Thanks Katy!!!

Excellent win for us today, about time we won by more than a one goal margin. ;)

We were that comfortable in the game that I was asked to play left back for the last 10 minutes. In normal circumstances, that would be asking for trouble. ;)

Excellent win for us today, about time we won by more than a one goal margin.  ;)

We were that comfortable in the game that I was asked to play left back for the last 10 minutes. In normal circumstances, that would be asking for trouble;)

87199[/snapback]

NO WAY!! you're so much better than Shrek!!!

Excellent win for us today, about time we won by more than a one goal margin.  ;)

We were that comfortable in the game that I was asked to play left back for the last 10 minutes. In normal circumstances, that would be asking for trouble;)

87199[/snapback]

87210[/snapback]

That's not hard, but that doesn't disguise how much of a liabilty I am. ;)

87199[/snapback]

87210[/snapback]

87218[/snapback]

Hoegger isn't useful from set pieces though . ;)

We were that comfortable in the game that I was asked to play left back for the last 10 minutes. In normal circumstances, that would be asking for trouble.  ;)

87199[/snapback]

87210[/snapback]

87218[/snapback]

When have you ever messed up in a game and caused us problems??? :(

Keep plugging away you'll get a start!!!

We were that comfortable in the game that I was asked to play left back for the last 10 minutes. In normal circumstances, that would be asking for trouble.  ;)

87199[/snapback]

87210[/snapback]

87218[/snapback]

87224[/snapback]

Hey chill Mr Scowcroft Sir, you were giving that lil 8 year old you were warming up with a run for his money!

87199[/snapback]

87210[/snapback]

87218[/snapback]

87224[/snapback]

Hey chill Mr Scowcroft Sir, you were giving that lil 8 year old you were warming up with a run for his money!

87226[/snapback]

He was good, much better first touch than me! :P He could also pass it too. ;)

It's a good job I was there, with my little pot of Vaseline!!  Which I hasten to add has blood in it now....

86939[/snapback]

Sorry about the blood Lisa :( I will buy you a few drinks for that mate.

Thanks so much for letting us use it mate! Saved my game! :)

My poor baby - he was such a brave little soldier going in for headers after that nasty challenge and their number 7 was a total  :mad:

86968[/snapback]

Thank you :blush:

Their number 7 is a bit of an arse, nearly breaking my #### ankle at the end too :mad: Could have chinned him.

Hopefully Tommy's eye will not swell too much! Looks quite nasty though, although Tom is rather proud of it!

Ryan's first goal was a corker, orgasmic. ;)

And my head is hurting and not healed :o Hospital for me tomorrow I believe.

87308[/snapback]

You should have braved the crowds at A & E yesterday, you silly sausage!

87308[/snapback]

You should have braved the crowds at A & E yesterday, you silly sausage!

87321[/snapback]

i think the draw of the pub and its patrons was stronger

Archived