Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
martyn

Cheap Football Shirts

Mine still says "Waiting for payment" under my order information even though I paid them straight away via Paypal. I'm hoping they just haven't updated it and it'll come soon enough.

EDIT: Ah smooth, now it's "Products have been sent" :cool:

Edited by Joe.

Just got SUAS's German one today. Looks pretty damn good to be honest, it's made my mind up about getting one now.

Now the question, what to get? Real Madrid one is tempting.

EDIT: Real Madrid shirt + Robinho (10) ordered. ;)

Edited by Joe.

Just got SUAS's German one today. Looks pretty damn good to be honest, it's made my mind up about getting one now.

I thought he was on his way to Chelsea mate ?

Real Madrid = gay.

Better than bloody barca though.

I'm sitting in my german shirt now, Love it. Looks real to me, even got the addidas hologram ! :o^_^

The neck is a bit tight on my german shirt, it tugged a little when I took it off last night. I've never had that problem before and it's a medium, which is probably a lil' too big anyway.... :dunno:

The neck is a bit tight on my german shirt, it tugged a little when I took it off last night. I've never had that problem before and it's a medium, which is probably a lil' too big anyway.... :dunno:

Will you bring yours on Saturday mate? Then I will probably order my Ronaldo shirt.

:D

how long did peoples shirts take to arrive by the way ?

Mine took about 5 days

I reckon they could be seconds too as mine has a few threads on the sleeve. Cut them off though and there is nothing wrong with them at all :D

Me and the Tevster are puchasing this week. After seeing Andrew's we were convinced in buying.

Unc Alb...

Yanited shirt - Ronaldo 7

Chelsea - Lampard 8

Tevez...

Chelsea - Mancienne 44

LA Galaxy - Abel Xavier 17

Yanited 06/07 - Larsson

Me and the Tevster are puchasing this week. After seeing Andrew's we were convinced in buying.

Unc Alb...

Yanited shirt - Ronaldo 7

I don't think you have actually gone for two worse shirts if you'd have tried. ****ing Chelsea and United?!

:angry:

Disappointed Lofty.