Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
john_lcfc

hELP ME!

HOw do you post a quote like in the blue square thingys ?? And how do you post a picture ?? and how do you put a picture under you name on the left as you look at the replies!! help thanks a lot!! :S  :S  :S  :S  :S

87366[/snapback]

Like this :thumbup:

Click the little 'quote' box at the bottom right of someone's post so that it turns into a tick, then go to add reply.

HOw do you post a quote like in the blue square thingys ?? And how do you post a picture ?? and how do you put a picture under you name on the left as you look at the replies!! help thanks a lot!! :S  :S  :S  :S  :S

87366[/snapback]

Click the little 'quote' box at the bottom right of someone's post so that it turns into a tick, then go to add reply.

87381[/snapback]

Like this. :huh:

Guest Daniel

87366[/snapback]

87381[/snapback]

87386[/snapback]

Or this?! :blink:

87366[/snapback]

I babbled on a bit in this thread too if it helps

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=5099

Went on a bit aabout pictures I think.

87366[/snapback]

87381[/snapback]

87386[/snapback]

87400[/snapback]

Have i dun it?

87366[/snapback]

87381[/snapback]

87386[/snapback]

87400[/snapback]

Have i dun it?

87474[/snapback]

:thumbup:

haha its so easy to cock up as I have just done there

87366[/snapback]

87381[/snapback]

87386[/snapback]

87400[/snapback]

:thumbup:

Have i dun it?

87474[/snapback]

87475[/snapback]

No. :rolleyes::( <_<

Just don't quote long passages - it gets a little annoying having to scroll down the page to read the intelligent comments ;)

87366[/snapback]

87381[/snapback]

87386[/snapback]

87400[/snapback]

Have i dun it?

87474[/snapback]

Well Done :rolleyes::bounce::banana::thumbup:

Archived