Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wellman

Oasis

Oasis were the soundtrack to me teen years, being 16 when WTSMG was released i grew up with them. The music they make is exactly what i like listning to.

People shouldnt compare what they make now to what they use to as WTSMG is one of the best albums ever made, the stuff they have made since is still excellent. Had it been a new band producing what they have done people would rave about it!!

Favourite song..... Whatever!!!!!!

I'm freeeeeeeeee to be whatever i,

whatever i choose and i'll sing the blues if i want!!

I'm freeeeeeeeee to say whatever i,

whatever i like if it's wrong or right it's alright!!

Great band, got a bit crap last few years but still fantastic, their early stuff is brilliant, stuff like Masterplan, Aquiesce, Half the world away etc etc. Im actually growing my hair like Liams at the min, which may be considered un fashionable now but i don't care.

Love 'em. Definately Maybe and What's the Story are amazing albums, hard to seperate them for me...

Favourite song is Whatever, but there's plenty of others I love too :)

Saw them live at Lancashire Cricket Ground (or Old Trafford to anyone but Liam :lol: ) blooming brilliant. Songs like Supersonic and Cigarettes and Alcohol are brilliant live.

They've done some fantastic covers as well as their own songs too (My Generation, I am the Walrus and Come Feel the Noise)

Brilliant.

Archived