Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Anish

Bollocks...

I think you should go on a mad rampage around Morrisons, armed with a large tuna fish.

That'll get them to scrap yer fine.

89015[/snapback]

What are you on cobbo?? <_< <_< <_< ;):ermm::blink: B) :S:huh::unsure:

89016[/snapback]

I am a glue head.

I've parked in that supermarket carpark every game since the Walkers opened and never had a ticket. You should have gone in and got a sarnie or something and kept the receipt, so on the very very unlikely chance that they do follow it up you can just say you were shopping there but took ages. ;)

I think you should go on a mad rampage around Morrisons, armed with a large tuna fish.

That'll get them to scrap yer fine.

89015[/snapback]

Well, it would terrify me!!

I've parked in that supermarket carpark every game since the Walkers opened and never had a ticket. You should have gone in and got a sarnie or something and kept the receipt, so on the very very unlikely chance that they do follow it up you can just say you were shopping there but took ages. ;)

89022[/snapback]

Perfect example of how unlucky I was! :(

That was only the 2nd time ever I had parked there. I did buy some sarnies and chocolates from Morrisons, but the receipt will show that I bought them at around 5.45pm - almost 2 hours before I got the ticket! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Got a ticket there yesterday. Probably 50 cars parked there around when I did and were still there when I got back, and only about 3 had a ticket, gutted.

93801[/snapback]

I know how you feel, I think you should've learned from my mistake instead of waiting for it to happen to you ;)

It's just random luck who gets tickets and who doesn't - but you can't really complain cos you knew the score. It's probably best to pay quicker and get £25 off, which is what I did.

Archived