Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

The Grand National

BASTARD! I had Clan Royal too, I also had Forest Gunner for each way but the bookies I used only went up to forth placed! so I missed out those winnings!

Luckly about 2 hours before the race I decided fuk it i'm gonna put some money on Hedgehunter so I put £2 and I didn't know what to put, each-way or To win, I almost talked myself into it to win, but I decided to go for each-way instead, Abit pissed off!

But lets look on the bright side...I won 75p :rolleyes:

In total I put £10 on (£2 on 5 horses) and I won £10.75....

BASTARD! I had Clan Royal too, I also had Forest Gunner for each way but the bookies I used only went up to forth placed! so I missed out those winnings!

Luckly about 2 hours before the race I decided fuk it i'm gonna put some money on Hedgehunter so I put £2 and I didn't know what to put, each-way or To win, I almost talked myself into it to win, but I decided to go for each-way instead, Abit pissed off!

90507[/snapback]

happy meal for you tonight then! i managed to make a grand total of -25p <_<

90507[/snapback]

happy meal for you tonight then! i managed to make a grand total of -25p <_<

90516[/snapback]

Oh dear...looked at it first and thought you'd made a profit of 25p, then I saw the minus ;)

Better luck next year mate :thumbup:

Its the first time i've really took a proper intrest in the Grand National but i've really enjoyed it this year! lol

£1 on Hedgehunter.

Gunna be a cheap night out, but it's better than no night out at all :)

90593[/snapback]

My horse beat you all!! lol:smile::D

90614[/snapback]

Erm how did it beat mine or Craigs or anyone else who backed Hedgehunter? Or were you backing the invisible horse who beat everyone else? :huh:lol

as far as i know all the horses are ok and thats always good news  :)

90625[/snapback]

Good Good :thumbup:

Still pissed off about Clan Royal's jockey being knocked off though! What horse ran into Clan Royal anyway!

Grrrr, Think of the money I could have won Hedgehunter (I thought about putting him to win, but decided to go Each-way last minute), then Clan Royal could have been in top 4 (I had him on each-way) and then I had Forest Hunter on each-way but the bookies I used only went to 4, I thought they went up to top 5! :mad:

I made 75p profit from my winning, could have been rolling in it! Oh well same as Leicester I suppose its all if and buts :rolleyes:

I couldnt believe that either, especially after my other horse fell at the first fence!

90362[/snapback]

it was your sweepstake horse that knocked him off!

90478[/snapback]

In that case it needs shooting! Or selling for the money back that I would have won.

Archived