Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Knighton Matt

johnson to stay at palace...

loyalty or lack of ambition?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ace/4421679.stm

i personally think this would be a bit of a mistake on the part of AJ if palace go down which i expect they will he'll be on a hiding to nothing really everyone will EXPECT goals in the lower division which will put a lot of pressure on him, plus can't see it doing his international chances much good either?

lots of clubs are gonna be in the market for a striker in the summer (newc and man city spring to mind off the top of my head) and whilst i admire his loyalty i think AJ may be making a mistake.

eeeeeerrrm, since when has andy johnson been any good  :blink: ?

how many goals this season have been penalties....10?

if he was any good then he wouldnt be at crystal palace at present.

89234[/snapback]

and you wonder why a lot of the people on here think you are an idiot

89234[/snapback]

Johnson has scored the same amount of penalties that your front two have this season that being 7

As for the statement above thats the biggest load of crap iv'e ever read on here and that's saying something believe me!!! :mad:

That's like saying Gary Lineker was crap because he played for Leicester

Footballs all about progression

You get younger players at the start of their career and veterans at the end to Johnsons no good because he's a Palace player is **** He is one of the TOP Goalscorers in the Premership

More goals than SHEARER ROONEY DROGBA VAN NISTELROOY I COULD GO ON and he's English too :thumbup:

89234[/snapback]

Johnson has scored the same amount of penalties that your front two have this season that being 7

As for the statement above thats the biggest load of crap iv'e ever read on here and that's saying something believe me!!! :mad:

That's like saying Gary Lineker was crap because he played for Leicester

Footballs all about progression

You get younger players at the start of their career and veterans at the end to Johnsons no good because he's a Palace player is **** He is one of the TOP Goalscorers in the Premership

More goals than SHEARER ROONEY DROGBA VAN NISTELROOY I COULD GO ON and he's English too :thumbup:

89260[/snapback]

i'm sure he's scored more than 7 - must be me

''That's like saying Gary Lineker was crap because he played for Leicester''

no it isnt :blink:

i said if johnson is any good, like you are making him out to be, then he wouldnt be at crystal palace, he'd be at a bigger, better club already

He will probably leave Palace and play Premership football next season don't believe all the press reports you see!!!!

He also has time on his side Ian Wright didn't sign with Arsenal till late in his career and he is at the moment their alltime top goalscorer so your statement about not being at a top club currently is still BOLL***S

Roberts and Ellington must be crap too seeing as they only play at Wigan in front of 12,000 max every week as well then eh????

so what clubs you think will come in for this sensational talent that is andy johnson eh? :ermm:

now your judging his future, what do you know eh?

hhhm, maybe i shouldnt of said bigger and better, just better

like, you're bigger than us, but we're twice as better

so i was saying is if he really is the world beater you are making him out to be then he wouldnt be at a club like palace at present, he'd be at someone better than palace

12000 max? we just got 20800 on tuesday, i suppose you meant average

and judging our players ability by the crowds they play in front of is pretty pathetic

so what clubs you think will come in for this sensational talent that is andy johnson eh? :ermm:

I have never said he was sensational i think he's an average prem striker

Middlesbro , Everton Spurs etc

now your judging his future, what do you know eh? More than you child Iv'e been following football for 20 years

hhhm, maybe i shouldnt of said bigger and better, just better

like, you're bigger than us, but we're twice as better is that even a comprehensive sentance

so i was saying is if he really is the world beater you are making him out to be then he wouldnt be at a club like palace at present, he'd be at someone better than palace

Everybody has to mark a mark somewhere

12000 max? we just got 20800 on tuesday, i suppose you meant average OK perhaps i was generalsing a bit

and judging our players ability by the crowds they play in front of is pretty pathetic

89329[/snapback]

Mentioning the crowd was just a reminder that you are still a relativley small club outpunching your weight

Pathetic is slagging off a striker who has done nothing but impress this season and win an international call up on the strength of it

pathetic comeback :S

how's he an average prem striker, this his if first regular season in the prem :S !

how do you know boro, spurs and everton will come in for him? you been looking at that crystal ball again?

''Everybody has to mark a mark somewhere''

is that even a comprehensive sentence? :wave:

''Pathetic is slagging off a striker who has done nothing but impress this season and win an international call up on the strength of it''

is that even a comprehensive sentence? :rolleyes:

we are a small club, we have come a long way in such a short space of time, and your point is what exactly?

Can't be arsed to argue with a little boy whose way out of his depth and has a knowledge of football that i could write on the back of a stamp :mad:  :wave:

89370[/snapback]

carlo your my new best mate!! leave it that guy is on his period :P:P

89378[/snapback]

:thumbup:

89234[/snapback]

If he was at a better club than crystal palace, he would have scored more goals and be a better player, and whats wrong with scoring penalties? As long as you score them, it counts, whats the difference??

89234[/snapback]

If he was at a better club than crystal palace, he would have scored more goals and be a better player, and whats wrong with scoring penalties? As long as you score them, it counts, whats the difference??

89722[/snapback]

agreed :thumbup:

AJ is a class player and it gets me down when i hear him being slagged off and people saying he is a 1 season wonder. :angry: Last season he was the seconrd top league goalscorer in england behind only Henry. Then people said he is good but wouldnt do it in the prem! This year he scores loads and peeps say it because of his pens! they just wont admit the guy is a very good player.

AJ is a class player and it gets me down when i hear him being slagged off and people saying he is a 1 season wonder.  :angry:  Last season he was the seconrd top league goalscorer in england behind only Henry. Then people said he is good but wouldnt do it in the prem! This year he scores loads and peeps say it because of his pens! they just wont admit the guy is a very good player.

89766[/snapback]

He's another Marcus Stewart :rolleyes: and if he's lucky he might become another Kevin Phillips...

I totally disagree with you! He has all the great attributes of a striker! He has pace to burn, is a expert finisher and his movement is suberb! He is class and only 23!!

89781[/snapback]

Fair enough....

I haven't seen anything about him that would make me rave about him. Good for him if he can prove me wrong, but I firmly believe that he won't progress much further than where he currently is...

Archived