Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Clubs you Like or Dislike

Premiership

1 Chelsea - Lucky, maybe money can buy you success. But not the whole reason they have done well.

2 Arsenal - The almosts

3 Man Utd -Living off 1999

4 Everton - Total respect and they deserve success

5 Liverpool - 70's never again

6 Bolton - Tail off at end of the season

7 Middlesbrough - Well done Steve Mclaren

8 Charlton - Poor

9 Tottenham - Should do better with the players

10 Aston Villa - Plenty of money just tight with it

11 Newcastle - Bowyer and Dyer say it all

12 Man City - SWP-LEGEND but should move to a bigger club

13 Birmingham - Midlanders- Heskey

14 Fulham - Unlucky

15 Blackburn - Savage and Dickov

16 Portsmouth - Going down

17 Southampton - In the mixer for relegation

18 West Brom - Going down

19 Crystal Palace - Deserve to stay up

20 Norwich - Deserve to go down

what i said was along the lines of your situation, so why, scowy or katy, couldnt you give me a mature reply like newcastle fox?

seems i touched a nerve

sorry  :wave:

89563[/snapback]

Not a nerve, we're just bored with having to justify ourselves but if it makes you happy here we go yet again. Please note this information is from an independant source and one of the very few publishers who had the integrity to find out the facts before shouting their mouths off.

Let’s look at the events of Leicester

Leicester City had already gone down when their money troubles came to light. The recently completed Walkers Stadium (worth around £32m of the £50m debt the club had at the time of administration) the collapse of the ITV Digital deal and the cost of premiership wages in a division that could not support them cost Leicester dear. But all hope was not lost.

The Board of Directors at that time had agreed with the players and backroom staff that there would be a wage deferral of 25% and a complete bonus deferral until the end of that season. They also agreed with all but one of their creditors a repayment scheme that would mean Leicester would avoid going into administration, whilst ensuring that the creditors would be repaid in full in the fullness of time.

There was only one creditor who refused the repayment.

Eric Hall, agent of the recently sacked Dennis Wise, was furious that his client had been wrongly dismissed for breaking team-mate Callum Davidson’s cheek-bone. He was still owed money from the sale of Wise to Leicester and refused the creditor agreement. He decided to serve a winding up petition that would have led the club into bankruptcy and extinction. His reasoning for this I cannot comment on and my only hope is that it was not malicious.

This caused the directors to have to apply for creditor protection. Once this was done, administrators were appointed. The majority of the playing squad were made available on free transfers and even Muzzy Izzet was made available for transfer if the right offer came in. A large portion of the Non Playing staff were asked to leave immediately and the players even subsidised the wages of the kit cleaning staff to ensure they turned out in fresh shirts.

Over the next four months, Leicester lived day to day. There were times when the club came close to going out of business in this time. Fortunately, the Lineker Consortium managed to raise enough funding from local businessmen, former players like Emile Heskey and even the fans who weighed in with more than £100k in support of the club. The administrators then got agreement from the creditors for debt repayment and the new company was given the go ahead to come out of administration and it should have been plain sailing for Leicester City from then on.

It wasn’t.

Leicester were accused of cheating their way out of debt by every other club in the first division. There was talk of points docking and even relegation! As there was no law regarding football clubs in administration, nothing could be done, except the Football League took an unprecedented step of banning Leicester from signing any players on any terms before the end of the season. This was perceived to be punishment for any wrong-doing by the club.

Red Kitching - 26/01/2004 -© Squarefootball Ltd 2001-2005

Please also note all the other clubs that have recently gone into administration, are they all cheats?

CLUB ADMINISTRATIONS SINCE FEB 2001

Date in Date out

Hull City 7 Feb 2001 8 March 2001

Chesterfield 16 May 2001 8 March 2002

QPR 2 April 2001 27 May 2002

Swansea City 5 November 2001 25 March 2002

Bury 1 March 2002 7 June 2002

Swindon Town 27 March 2002 19 August 2002

Halifax 12 April 2002 Now in Nationwide Conference

Lincoln City 2 May 2002 21 June 2002

Bradford City 16 May 2002 31 January 2003

& 27 February 2004 10 December 2004

Carlisle United 6 June 2002 7 October 2002

Notts County 17 June 2002 3 December 2003

Barnsley 3 October 2002 12 December 2003

Leicester City 22 October 2002 12 February 2003

Port Vale 16 December 2002 14 March 2003

York City 18 December 2002 26 March 2003

Ipswich Town 10 February 2003 30 May 2003

Huddersfield Town 31 March 2003 4 August 2003

Wimbledon 5 June 2003 1 July 2004

Luton Town 14 July 2003 9 June 2004

Oldham Athletic 19 August 2003 3 February 2004

Darlington 23 December 2003 7 September 2004

Wrexham 3 December 2004

(first club to be deducted 10 points under new League Regulations)

Patricia Brown

Customer Services

The Football League Limited

Leicester were accused of cheating their way out of debt by every other club in the first division. There was talk of points docking and even relegation! As there was no law regarding football clubs in administration, nothing could be done, except the Football League took an unprecedented step of banning Leicester from signing any players on any terms before the end of the season. This was perceived to be punishment for any wrong-doing by the club.

89569[/snapback]

and this is why warnock, as pointed out, doesnt like your club like many people/clubs

:nono:

89569[/snapback]

and this is why warnock, as pointed out, doesnt like your club like many people/clubs

89572[/snapback]

Doesnt matter how many ways you put the facts, if people dont want to understand.........or cant! :doh:

89569[/snapback]

89572[/snapback]

Doesnt matter how many ways you put the facts, if people dont want to understand.........or cant! :doh:

89575[/snapback]

It's very simple to understand as well!

89569[/snapback]

89572[/snapback]

89575[/snapback]

It's very simple to understand as well!

89576[/snapback]

Who gives a flying fock what Warnock says anyway the miserable moaning cockarse, who died and made him boss of everything.If he makes another smartarse comment about Leicester (or anything else he knows nothing about) so help me....................!

89569[/snapback]

89572[/snapback]

on a serious note i can see why people don't like us because of the administration episode. what i can't understand is that we're accused of cheating whilst ipswich VOLUNTARILY went into administration (we were forced into it as shown above). what makes it worse is that their chairman was on the board of the football league which prevented us buying players for our supposed wrongdoing! and who's in line for promotion this year...thats right IPSWICH! :mad:

Excellent post Davie, now if anyone even mentions it I'm just going to copy all of that ;)

Anyway

Premiership

1 Chelsea Entertaining to watch, and Frank Lampard is the best player EVER

2 Arsenal Also entertaining to watch

3 Man Utd Not really a big fan, although the 4-1-1-4 formation works well with them on Pro Evo :)

4 Everton Like the fact they're doing well

5 Liverpool Would like them to do better, just because they weren't too shabby once upon a time

6 Bolton HOOF, but still like 'em

7 Middlesbrough indifferent really

8 Charlton see above

9 Tottenham I quite like Spurs. Whether that's because my mate of 14 years supports them, or because I like Defoe and King, I dunno

10 Aston Villa Boo

11 Newcastle Inconsistent

12 Man City Need a decent striker

13 Birmingham Indifferent

14 Fulham Boring

15 Blackburn Pederson good, pretty boring otherwise

16 Portsmouth Boo

17 Southampton Glad Harry's doing the job

18 West Brom Want them to stay up just because they've done so well recently

19 Crystal Palace Indifferent

20 Norwich Indifferent

Championship

21 Sunderland Can't help but think of Stan the Man Collymore :)

22 Ipswich Out of everyone in the Championship (apart from us obviously), probably the ones I would have prefered to go up

23 Wigan Wellington does make me giggle, even though the arguments about attendance and sugar daddies get boring after a while, plus my mate supports them, but I they're play-off destined I think

24 Preston indifferent

25 Reading indifferent

26 Derby Boo, sheep shaggers

27 West Ham had some good youth over the years

28 Sheff Utd Warnock=twat

29 QPR indifferent

30 Millwall Dennis Wise=twat

31 Stoke indifferent

32 Leeds How can they buy so many players?

33 Wolverhampton Boo

34 Burnley indifferent

35 Leicester FUPPIN' MARVELLOUS

36 Plymouth Need new ground

37 Coventry BIG FAT BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

38 Cardiff Crazy Sam Hamann

39 Crewe indifferent

40 Watford Remeber them in the Prem?

41 Gillingham Shouldn't be in this league

42 Brighton Remember watching them lose to Lincoln in Division 3 when I was younger (I think the same season we beat Tranmere in the Worthington Cup final, 99/00)

43 Nottm Forest BIG FAT BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

44 Rotherham Same as Gillingham

League 1

45 Luton

46 Hull Bastards, with bastard fans and bastardness

47 Tranmere Dave Challinor and the cup final :) )

48 Sheff Wed Disastor!!

49 Bournemouth Bournemouth 5 Lincoln 2 Division 3 Play-off final 2003

50 Hartlepool

51 Brentford

52 Bristol City

53 Doncaster Boo

54 Bradford

55 Swindon

56 Huddersfield

57 Barnsley

58 Chesterfield

59 Colchester

60 Blackpool

61 Oldham

62 Port Vale

63 Walsall

64 Milton Keynes Dons Fecking joke

65 Torquay

66 Wrexham

67 Peterborough Lee Thorpe, 90th minute, 2-2 and wooden chairs

68 Stockport

League 2

69 Southend Why are they doing well this season? They were crap before!!

70 Yeovil Boo

71 Swansea See Hull

72 S####horpe Detest the ####s, and Brian Laws is the one of the biggest twats ever to manage a football team

73 Macclesfield See Southend

74 Lincoln City My second team, so yay

75 Darlington See Southend/Macclesfield

76 Northampton Indifferent

77 Wycombe Boo, that bloomin' quarter final

78 Rochdale Used to get them mixed up with Rotherham when I was a kid

79 Mansfield Boo

80 Boston Utd BUNCH OF INBRED BASTARDS.I'll let you off if they're your second team though ;) )

81 Leyton Orient Idiots for letting Gary Taylor-Fletcher go on a free and never playing him

82 Cheltenham indifferent

83 Oxford Utd KASSAM, POW!! (Makes me think of magic :unsure: )

84 Grimsby Successive relegations, and mocking my old Physics teacher about Muzzy's goal :)

85 Bristol Rovers Ian Atkins=twat

86 Notts County Gavin Gordon, HA!! But Stef Oakes is good

87 Bury indifferent

88 Shrewsbury GAY MEADOW, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I'm 12 at heart ;) )

89 Chester Indifferent

90 Rushden & D'monds Boo

91 Kidderminster indifferent

92 Cambridge Utd indifferent

89569[/snapback]

89572[/snapback]

on a serious note i can see why people don't like us because of the administration episode. what i can't understand is that we're accused of cheating whilst ipswich VOLUNTARILY went into administration (we were forced into it as shown above). what makes it worse is that their chairman was on the board of the football league which prevented us buying players for our supposed wrongdoing! and who's in line for promotion this year...thats right IPSWICH! :mad:

89588[/snapback]

Ipswich also made one or two signings whilst in Administration. Not that having the chairman of the FL running the clubs helps or anything..... :mad::mad:

As for Colin willy puller, his comments about us were conveniently published in the Sheff Utd v City programme that season. I had to laugh though, he reckoned we should have had a 12 point deduction, among other things. We still would have been promoted because our GD was far superior!!! lollollol

1-10, 1 being hate, 10 being love.

Premiership

1 Chelsea - 3

2 Arsenal - 6

3 Man Utd - 1

4 Everton - 6

5 Liverpool - 8

6 Bolton - 5

7 Middlesbrough - 5

8 Charlton - 4

9 Tottenham - 6

10 Aston Villa - 4

11 Newcastle - 7

12 Man City - 7

13 Birmingham - 6

14 Fulham - 4

15 Blackburn - 4

16 Portsmouth - 2

17 Southampton - 6

18 West Brom - 6

19 Crystal Palace - 4

20 Norwich - 6

Championship

21 Sunderland - 6

22 Ipswich - 2

23 Wigan - 4

24 Preston - 7

25 Reading - 3

26 Derby - 5

27 West Ham - 4

28 Sheff Utd - 6

29 QPR - 4

30 Millwall - 5

31 Stoke - 2

32 Leeds - 4

33 Wolverhampton - 5

34 Burnley - 5

35 Leicester - 7

36 Plymouth - 4

37 Coventry - 6

38 Cardiff - 3

39 Crewe - 4

40 Watford - 5

41 Gillingham - 6

42 Brighton - 1

43 Nottm Forest - 6

44 Rotherham - 5

League 1

45 Luton - 4

46 Hull - 5

47 Tranmere - 5

48 Sheff Wed - 4

49 Bournemouth - 3

50 Hartlepool - 4

51 Brentford - 4

52 Bristol City - 4

53 Doncaster - 5

54 Bradford - 4

55 Swindon - 3

56 Huddersfield - 5

57 Barnsley - 5

58 Chesterfield - 4

59 Colchester - 5

60 Blackpool - 5

61 Oldham - 5

62 Port Vale - 10

63 Walsall - 5

64 Milton Keynes Dons - 3

65 Torquay - 5

66 Wrexham - 6

67 Peterborough - 5

68 Stockport - 4

League 2

69 Southend - 7

70 Yeovil - 6

71 Swansea - 5

72 Scun-thorpe - 5

73 Macclesfield - 6

74 Lincoln City - 6

75 Darlington - 5

76 Northampton - 5

77 Wycombe - 3

78 Rochdale - 6

79 Mansfield - 5

80 Boston Utd - 5

81 Leyton Orient - 5

82 Cheltenham - 5

83 Oxford Utd - 4

84 Grimsby - 5

85 Bristol Rovers - 5

86 Notts County - 5

87 Bury - 5

88 Shrewsbury - 6

89 Chester - 5

90 Rushden & D'monds - 4

91 Kidderminster - 5

92 Cambridge Utd - 6

89569[/snapback]

89572[/snapback]

89588[/snapback]

Ipswich also made one or two signings whilst in Administration. Not that having the chairman of the FL running the clubs helps or anything..... :mad::mad:

As for Colin willy puller, his comments about us were conveniently published in the Sheff Utd v City programme that season. I had to laugh though, he reckoned we should have had a 12 point deduction, among other things. We still would have been promoted because our GD was far superior!!! lollollol

89593[/snapback]

exactly lisa to me what ipswich did was cheating! as for us of course we must take some criticism but for people to say we cheated our way to promotion to me suggests a lack of intelligence we won games of football on the pitch not off it! and before someone says it all the players were for sale if anyone had come in for them we didn't use administration as a vehicle to keep our players!

89569[/snapback]

89572[/snapback]

I'm sorry to have to resort to this but you asked for it.

So many people on here thought you were a twat, and you have just confirmed it - well done :thumbup:

I love:

35 Leicester

I like:

8 Charlton

20 Norwich

21 Sunderland

24 Preston

40 Watford

39 Crewe

81 Leyton Orient

91 Kidderminster

I sympathise with:

17 Southampton

9 Tottenham

13 Birmingham (only because of the ex-Leicester contingent)

27 West Ham

34 Burnley

48 Sheff Wed

78 Rochdale

79 Mansfield

I Dislike:

1 Chelsea

2 Arsenal

3 Man Utd

10 Aston Villa

5 Liverpool

6 Bolton

15 Blackburn

19 Crystal Palace

23 Wigan

26 Derby

28 Sheff Utd

30 Millwall

32 Leeds

33 Wolverhampton

37 Coventry

43 Nottm Forest

90 Rushden & D'monds

84 Grimsby

I'm indifferent towards:

4 Everton

7 Middlesbrough

11 Newcastle

12 Man City

14 Fulham

16 Portsmouth

18 West Brom

22 Ipswich

25 Reading

29 QPR

31 Stoke

36 Plymouth

38 Cardiff

41 Gillingham

42 Brighton

44 Rotherham

45 Luton

46 Hull

47 Tranmere

49 Bournemouth

50 Hartlepool

51 Brentford

52 Bristol City

53 Doncaster

54 Bradford

55 Swindon

56 Huddersfield

57 Barnsley

58 Chesterfield

59 Colchester

60 Blackpool

61 Oldham

62 Port Vale

63 Walsall

64 Milton Keynes Dons

65 Torquay

66 Wrexham

67 Peterborough

68 Stockport

69 Southend

70 Yeovil

71 Swansea

72 S####horpe

73 Macclesfield

74 Lincoln City

75 Darlington

76 Northampton

77 Wycombe

80 Boston Utd

82 Cheltenham

83 Oxford Utd

85 Bristol Rovers

86 Notts County

87 Bury

88 Shrewsbury

89 Chester

92 Cambridge Utd

exactly lisa to me what ipswich did was cheating! as for us of course we must take some criticism but for people to say we cheated our way to promotion to me suggests a lack of intelligence we won games of football on the pitch not off it! and before someone says it all the players were for sale if anyone had come in for them we didn't use administration as a vehicle to keep our players!

89598[/snapback]

Spot on Matt, the club got itself into the mess in the first place by paying stupid money for players who were then put on stupid money. We're not the first club to do this, and we won't be the last, I fear. I hope for Wigan Boy's sake that his club chairman doesn't fall for this very easy mistake.

Archived