Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Spongebob, love him or hate him

Spongebob, love him or hate him?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Spongebob, love him or hate him?

• Love him
    • Hate him
    • Who?

KIN LEG-END! :D :D

89181[/snapback]

the stuff of geniuses!!

89188[/snapback]

explain yourselves! this is disgraceful.

89193[/snapback]

well up until this cartoon came along there hadnt been anything decent since the early 90s of dangermouse and the chuckle brothers.. many cartoons had tried too hard but spongebob is so random its cool!!

i mean he dries up when he comes to the surface to meet the thing he falls in love in.. how crazy is that!!

never quite got it really. a sponge who lives under the sea in a pineapple next to a squid/octupus thing. and if he is a sponge in water why isnt he always wet????

89186[/snapback]

yeah but the sponge will only feel wet out of the water

89181[/snapback]

the stuff of geniuses!!

89188[/snapback]

89193[/snapback]

well up until this cartoon came along there hadnt been anything decent since the early 90s of dangermouse and the chuckle brothers.. many cartoons had tried too hard but spongebob is so random its cool!!

i mean he dries up when he comes to the surface to meet the thing he falls in love in.. how crazy is that!!

89202[/snapback]

Hold up a minute here!!! The Chuckle Brothers, now we're talking!!! Ding Dang Doo! :D:):thumbup:;)

89181[/snapback]

the stuff of geniuses!!

89188[/snapback]

89193[/snapback]

89202[/snapback]

how can you compare the chuckle brothers with sponge arse square head. they are in a different league.

to me to u!!!

89209[/snapback]

to me! chuckle brothers are premier league entertainment. spongebob would be fighting relegation

89211[/snapback]

thats true.. even badger and bodger beats it :P

89232[/snapback]

HAHAHAHHA! OMG I actually laughed so hard at that programme!! That and The Chuckle Brothers is the Champions League Final for me without a doubt! :D:P:thumbup:

to me to u!!!

89209[/snapback]

to me! chuckle brothers are premier league entertainment. spongebob would be fighting relegation

89211[/snapback]

89232[/snapback]

HAHAHAHHA! OMG I actually laughed so hard at that programme!! That and The Chuckle Brothers is the Champions League Final for me without a doubt! :D:P:thumbup:

89233[/snapback]

only one word for bodger and badger... legends. i think praise must be given to Arthur too

to me to u!!!

89209[/snapback]

89211[/snapback]

89232[/snapback]

89233[/snapback]

only one word for bodger and badger... legends. i think praise must be given to Arthur too

89242[/snapback]

3.45 CBBC!! I get home from school just in time for that, sit on the sofa for 20minutes and watch that! :D So many good programmes on tele ey!!! :wave:;)

to me to u!!!

89209[/snapback]

89211[/snapback]

89232[/snapback]

89233[/snapback]

89242[/snapback]

3.45 CBBC!! I get home from school just in time for that, sit on the sofa for 20minutes and watch that! :D So many good programmes on tele ey!!! :wave:;)

89246[/snapback]

and people talk bout corrie, eastenders etc. dont know what they are missing...

to me to u!!!

89209[/snapback]

89211[/snapback]

89232[/snapback]

89233[/snapback]

89242[/snapback]

89246[/snapback]

and people talk bout corrie, eastenders etc. dont know what they are missing...

89251[/snapback]

those programmes are shocking! CBBC is where it's at mate ;):thumbup::D

Archived