Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommy

American Football

Just wondered if there was any american football fans on this forum. Also if you were interested in playing come down on Sunday, we need new players. Cheers in advance

Just wondered if there was any american football fans on this forum. Also if you were interested in playing come down on Sunday, we need new players. Cheers in advance

90098[/snapback]

My lad use to play for the Panthers so do have a passing interest, but I don't go out of my way to watch it these days.

Your all wrong, Dallas Cowboys. But seriously we need players. So if you fancy playing, even if you havent played before just come along. We play on the football pitches at Knighton Park, on Sundays at 2pm

Your all wrong, Dallas Cowboys. But seriously we need players. So if you fancy playing, even if you havent played before just come along. We play on the football pitches at Knighton Park, on Sundays at 2pm

90526[/snapback]

Yeah, we have a squad of 22 but need 25 to play matches, and oh yeah the important thing is you must be between 14 and 18

I live in the heart of Lincolnshire :(

I rememberer being a kiddy and goinfg to Knicghton park witghh my grandparents (wthey lived in OADBY)

90621[/snapback]

You really should stay away from computers when you're drinking! :P:rolleyes:

,Apr 9 2005, 9:04 PM]I live in the heart of Lincolnshire :(

I rememberer being a kiddy and goinfg to Knicghton park witghh my grandparents (wthey lived in OADBY)

90621[/snapback]

90666[/snapback]

Me???

Drinkl???

NEVER!!!! ;)

,Apr 9 2005, 9:04 PM]I live in the heart of Lincolnshire :(

90621[/snapback]

90666[/snapback]

Me???

Drinkl???

NEVER!!!! ;)

90672[/snapback]

haha, think uve been caught mate

• 3 weeks later...
I had a dable with the Panthers maany years ago.

So what's the team called, are you in a league, which league or is it just a bit of fun?

100134[/snapback]

The team is called the knighton shadows, we are not in a league yet but are looking to be in one by this time next year :thumbup:

I had a dable with the Panthers maany years ago.

So what's the team called, are you in a league, which league or is it just a bit of fun?

100134[/snapback]

The team is called the knighton shadows, we are not in a league yet but are looking to be in one by this time next year :thumbup:

100182[/snapback]

Well we've been accepted in principal by the British Youth American Football association (BYAFA), but for child legislation reasons we are not allowed to participate in the league until the age of 16. If by february next year we can prove that we have a ground and a team the shadows will be playing in the league next year :D

The Lincoln Bombers will (hopefully) be joining BAFL (formerly the British Senior League) for the 2006 season fingers crossed.

Good luck to the Shadows! What form of fotball are you gonna be playing? Flag or youth kitted. I know the Bamford that help run BYAFA very well.

One thought, will the rest of the country (your victims!) know where Knighton is? Have you considered Leicester or Leicestershire for the name?

All the best,

Pat

Archived