Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Queen Mania

Anyone else watching? I think the singers theyve got is disgrace to them. Why couldnt they get better singers? :mad:

90662[/snapback]

watch 5 minutes then thought 'this is awful!' fookin coro nobs doing i wat to break free etc jesus! i'm watching celebrity mingers instead

Good choice Stez, awful 'tribute' bands. Does no good for people wishing to remember the greatness of the band

90724[/snapback]

john deacon's the only one with any respect for the band, brian and rog are ruining everything with this stupid comeback bollocks!

Good choice Stez, awful 'tribute' bands. Does no good for people wishing to remember the greatness of the band

90724[/snapback]

john deacon's the only one with any respect for the band, brian and rog are ruining everything with this stupid comeback bollocks!

90805[/snapback]

my thought exactley Stez i love queen with all my heart freddie would be turning in his grave if he could see what brian and rog are doing to this great band but saying that i wouldve gone to see them at the nec had it not clashed with the plymouth game i think :rolleyes:

90724[/snapback]

90805[/snapback]

my thought exactley Stez i love queen with all my heart freddie would be turning in his grave if he could see what brian and rog are doing to this great band but saying that i wouldve gone to see them at the nec had it not clashed with the plymouth game i think :rolleyes:

91095[/snapback]

i wanted to go to the freddie tribute in '91 or whenever it was and thought that would end things nicely but oh no brian and rog want to go and wreck it!

90724[/snapback]

90805[/snapback]

91095[/snapback]

i wanted to go to the freddie tribute in '91 or whenever it was and thought that would end things nicely but oh no brian and rog want to go and wreck it!

91103[/snapback]

april 92 it was stez i remember watching it on the telly cause i couldnt go. the next school day was awful for me i bought a mag called 'freddie mercury - the legend lives on' (which i still have) and someone shouted "thats that gay b*stard that died innit" well i thought i'd never stopped crying after that

yea bri and rog shouldve left well alone

90724[/snapback]

90805[/snapback]

91095[/snapback]

91103[/snapback]

april 92 it was stez i remember watching it on the telly cause i couldnt go. the next school day was awful for me i bought a mag called 'freddie mercury - the legend lives on' (which i still have) and someone shouted "thats that gay b*stard that died innit" well i thought i'd never stopped crying after that

91118[/snapback]

i got the impression that john deacon wanted nothing to do with that either! the acts (the than liza minelli and the spanish opera woman) didn't really strike me as freddies thing and when roger did a fook off sign behind john, as he introduced a turn, i thought 'well thats nice innit!' i think that has quite a lot to do with john not wanting anymore to do with it.

90724[/snapback]

90805[/snapback]

91095[/snapback]

91103[/snapback]

91118[/snapback]

i got the impression that john deacon wanted nothing to do with that either! the acts (the than liza minelli and the spanish opera woman) didn't really strike me as freddies thing and when roger did a fook off sign behind john, as he introduced a turn, i thought 'well thats nice innit!' i think that has quite a lot to do with john not wanting anymore to do with it.

91131[/snapback]

yea they were an odd choice,i saw that poor john

that woman that covered "Don't stop me now" ruined it badly, that was such a classic song. madonna mania nxt week folks! wat a treat!

91157[/snapback]

oh joy! :rolleyes: havent actually watch quuen mania yet my fiance taped it for me gonna watch it tomorrow lol

that woman that covered "Don't stop me now" ruined it badly, that was such a classic song. madonna mania nxt week folks! wat a treat!

91157[/snapback]

oh joy! :rolleyes: havent actually watch quuen mania yet my fiance taped it for me gonna watch it tomorrow lol

91163[/snapback]

heres a tip; don't bother!

91157[/snapback]

91163[/snapback]

heres a tip; don't bother!

91165[/snapback]

hehe well not sure my fiance would be too pleased if i didnt seeing as he had to be bullied into taping it in the first place probably wont watch the whole thing tho

I think they do these things so that you appreciate the originals more after hearing your old favourites slaughtered in a karaoke stylee.

I think they do these things so that you appreciate the originals more after hearing your old favourites slaughtered in a karaoke stylee.

91188[/snapback]

Yeah I'm sure that's what Brian and Roger had in mind when they did this :P:D

• 2 weeks later...

How about Brian and Roger just want to play again? I doubt it's got anything to do with money or freddie or anything of the like.

It's simply that after 20 years of not playing, they miss it. What right have we got to say they shouldn't tour again. Anyways, they are the founding members not FM or JD.

How about Brian and Roger just want to play again? I doubt it's got anything to do with money or freddie or anything of the like.

It's simply that after 20 years of not playing, they miss it. What right have we got to say they shouldn't tour again. Anyways, they are the founding members not FM or JD.

96764[/snapback]

maybe they should tour as 'smile' then? cos it ain't queen

That's the point.

Personally, I think that would have been better. Would a Smile gig sell out Hyde Park though? Probably not. Anyway, what's in a name?

How about - 'Taylor-Made'!

96791[/snapback]

excellent!!!!!! lol get them on the phone mate!!!! (no i'm not being sarky)

Archived