Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
alieren7

Hello

Hello mates

I am new to this forum but i have been on club official site. I am from Turkey. Just want to say hello to everyone here.

Regards,

Ali Eren

90943[/snapback]

A big welcome to you Ali

Hello mates

I am new to this forum but i have been on club official site. I am from Turkey. Just want to say hello to everyone here.

Regards,

Ali Eren

90943[/snapback]

A big welcome to you Ali

90945[/snapback]

Thanks mate :)

So Ali, just out of interest, what sparked your interest in Leicester?

90957[/snapback]

I think u will find the spark came from the fact that he got booted off of Some other football boards.

Also wants something for nothing ie He wants people to send him football shirts as he is a poor student with no money :wave:

I was playing wid these men on town board. :D

Dont worry city s my club because of Muzzy and there s a silly girl from faceparty who s a fan of ipswich town and she n me had an argument so i hate ipswich town and wanted to make irritated.

And it seems i can achieve it coz they r irritated :D

90957[/snapback]

I think u will find the spark came from the fact that he got booted off of Some other football boards.

Also wants something for nothing ie He wants people to send him football shirts as he is a poor student with no money :wave:

90962[/snapback]

In exchange for a good Turkish kebab I would send him a shirt lol . Though dread to think what it would be like after being posted and reheated!!

90957[/snapback]

Of course because of muzzy izzet!But i know that i love city so much coz while he s playing for birmingham, i still support leicester.

90957[/snapback]

90962[/snapback]

In exchange for a good Turkish kebab I would send him a shirt lol . Though dread to think what it would be like after being posted and reheated!!

90979[/snapback]

:D it was really good and funny mate. :D

But dont worry i have 2 city shirts 1 away and 1 fosse gold shirts. and i m thinking of buying new one. but if u r thinking of coming here i can buy some kebab and doner for you.

90957[/snapback]

90962[/snapback]

90979[/snapback]

:D it was really good and funny mate. :D

But dont worry i have 2 city shirts 1 away and 1 fosse gold shirts. and i m thinking of buying new one. but if u r thinking of coming here i can buy some kebab and doner for you.

90984[/snapback]

Sounds a plan!

Archived